The Question on First Take today was. "Is Dak an already an All Time Great Cowboys QB?

mfiggs18

Reaction score
Ratings must be down if they have to manufacture fake arguments like this.

Flamma

Reaction score
You’re revising history. Dak this season hasn’t had many chances to win games late so you probably have forgotten thr 20 plus game winning drives. It’s been awhile. Dak is a good backup? You guys still going with this take? I’m still shocked that in 2023 people can’t see the parallels between their careers.
Dak has had a chance against the Eagles. He's had a chance against the Cardinals. A few years ago a chance against the Seahawks. He's done it, just rarely. Back against Atlanta after the onsides kick. Back in 2016 against the Eagles. But these are rare events. If Tony Romo was in his prime, Dak would be backup. This shouldn't even be debatable.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ratings must be down if they have to manufacture fake arguments like this.
lol. All talking head sports shows manufacture irrelevant arguments all day, every day, from the first date they go live. It is how they generate ratings. Period.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dak has had a chance against the Eagles. He's had a chance against the Cardinals. A few years ago a chance against the Seahawks. He's done it, just rarely. Back against Atlanta after the onsides kick. Back in 2016 against the Eagles. But these are rare events. If Tony Romo was in his prime, Dak would be backup. This shouldn't even be debatable.
Fake news. Dak is ten times the QB that Romo ever was. Have you not been keeping up with the fad.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I addressed that yes he had limited chances. The Cardinals game was a fluke. The Eagles game if you want to blame that crap on Dak so be it it’s one game. Dak has over 20 plus come from behind victories he had even a few last year were you in jail last or what happened?

Dak literally retired Romo in his prime. Now I gotta sound like a Romo hater because you guys want to revise history. Oh well the truth is the truth.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I addressed that yes he had limited chances. The Cardinals game was a fluke. The Eagles game if you want to blame that crap on Dak so be it it’s one game. Dak has over 20 plus come from behind victories he had even a few last year were you in jail last or what happened?

Dak literally retired Romo in his prime. Now I gotta sound like a Romo hater because you guys want to revise history. Oh well the truth is the truth.

Not only did Dak make Romo retire, he also made the GOAT quit the game, that is just how damn good Dak is.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Hell yes! Dak is the best QB I have ever seen play, I am so damn lucky, lucky I tell you.
IMG-0430.gif

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You like that huh? That is your posting style, remember, cutie pie?

Dak Dak Dak Dak Dak Dak Dak Dak