The simple truth of Dak Prescott

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
so NFCE has been laughing stock, but eagles won a superbowl….how is that being a laughing stock? I can point to NFCS and they have been laughing stock too, based on their performances....by all accounts NFCW is the only division deserving respect..... AFCN has been a cakewalk, for NE with all those pansies in the division......

Okay...I got nothing. You win.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We are 8 pages deep with like 3 legit challenges to the content of the OP so I already consider it is a win.
Dak is very likely going to be the face of the franchise for a very long time and hating him is wasted energy.
Those folks might as well find a new team or sport.
I suspect many have and are merely here to troll out of boredom.

A ton of crotchety old men swore off the team when Jerry fired Landry.
After that of course we won 3 Super Bowls in 4 years and were the sports most popular franchise.
I'm guessing all these idiots will face a similar comeuppance when Dak leads this team to a Super Bowl.

I think the actual number of....(I don't like using this term but....shrug) dak haters is very low. Now they are VERY vocal and prolific, I'll give them that.

Some people don't want to pay that much.....very much the same as Zeke. (That includes me on Zeke, I'm still disappointed but I'm not getting on the zeke...hate....train. It's done.).

Other people say just one critical thing and get the hate label. Unfair and it blows it out of proportion.

And certainly some people troll for attention, no doubt! I bet if we "banned" the word Dak hate" they'd likely go away. They like the attention.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
I think the actual number of....(I don't like using this term but....shrug) dak haters is very low. Now they are VERY vocal and prolific, I'll give them that.

Some people don't want to pay that much.....very much the same as Zeke. (That includes me on Zeke, I'm still disappointed but I'm not getting on the zeke...hate....train. It's done.).

Other people say just one critical thing and get the hate label. Unfair and it blows it out of proportion.

And certainly some people troll for attention, no doubt! I bet if we "banned" the word Dak hate" they'd likely go away. They like the attention.
No matter what any of us want to pay Dak, they ARE going to pay him.
That's the entire crux of the issue and this thread.
It's tilting at windmills.

Arguing about how much money he gets is mostly pointless.
It's going to happen regardless.
We can discuss all sorts of aspects of the deal but get zero input.

But wanting to pay him 30M as opposed to say 35M is fairly normal. That's not hate, it's just not facing reality.
Goofballs pretending Andy Dalton is as good is hate.
Goofballs pretending Dak hasn't been a top 15 QB through his 4 year career compared to those peers is hate.

And at some point you gotta be noisy back with idiots.
I created this thread to do specifcally that.
Not only do I get to help balance the board noise, when I get bored of the thread I can go back and place all the idiots on ignore, lol.
It's like one stop shopping.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No matter what any of us want to pay Dak, they ARE going to pay him.
That's the entire crux of the issue and this thread.
It's tilting at windmills.

Arguing about how much money he gets is mostly pointless.
It's going to happen regardless.
We can discuss all sorts of aspects of the deal but get zero input.

But wanting to pay him 30M as opposed to say 35M is fairly normal. That's not hate, it's just not facing reality.
Goofballs pretending Andy Dalton is as good is hate.
Goofballs pretending Dak hasn't been a top 15 QB through his 4 year career compared to those peers is hate.

And at some point you gotta be noisy back with idiots.
I created this thread to do specifcally that.
Not only do I get to help balance the board noise, when I get bored of the thread I can go back and place all the idiots on ignore, lol.
It's like one stop shopping.

Hmmm...interesting. I didn't think disagreeing OPINIONS equals hate....but well okay then.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Dak is not a 40 or 30-mil type of player.

He should play for $5 mil a year and be thankful.

Perhaps GTB, but enough of this very unimportant discussion. The real question, how far away are we from having Brixton District open to a Jammy Bloke, for a pint?

Section446

Reaction score
If Dak is still with this team in 8 years, something has gone drastically wrong and we will still be among the laughing stocks of the NFL.

JIMMYBUFFETT

Skinwalker
Reaction score
Looks like somebody woke up on the wrong side of the self righteous bed this morning.

doomsday9084

Reaction score
So hilarious that these same trolls that don't like Dak, somehow love Dalton. Like Dalton is somehow good enough for them. LOL

How about cleaning up the board and having a Dak board or a Dak salary board or a Dak hate board?

Its like letting Eagles fans come in here all day long and post the same tired threads over and over again.

Just have to say, Dak fans and Eagles fans are in complete agreement that they want Dallas to give Dak a boatload of money. If we are going to question people's fandom based on Dak support, just remember its the Dak fans that have the rest of the NFCE in their corner.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Just have to say, Dak fans and Eagles fans are in complete agreement that they want Dallas to give Dak a boatload of money. If we are going to question people's fandom based on Dak support, just remember its the Dak fans that have the rest of the NFCE in their corner.
Dak has owned the NFCE so perhaps let's not listen to those goofballs.

Other fans know he is gonna get his money so can be adults and accept that then make jokes off it.
Only idiotic Dak haters who claim to be Cowboys fans really cry about it and mean it.

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
Cowboys QBs are and always have been polarizing figures. Romo had a ton of haters, as Dak has now.

The truth is that any player is susceptible to becoming Public Enemy #1 when they sign a massive contract. We've seen it with Zeke. We will see it the first time Amari catches 1 pass for 9 yards in a loss, and we will most certainly see it when Dak re-signs -- regardless of whether he signed for $28 million or $38 million.

It's difficult for any player to live up to the perceived worth of being "one of the highest paid" at their position.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Cowboys QBs are and always have been polarizing figures. Romo had a ton of haters, as Dak has now.

The truth is that any player is susceptible to becoming Public Enemy #1 when they sign a massive contract. We've seen it with Zeke. We will see it the first time Amari catches 1 pass for 9 yards in a loss, and we will most certainly see it when Dak re-signs -- regardless of whether he signed for $28 million or $38 million.

It's difficult for any player to live up to the perceived worth of being "one of the highest paid" at their position.
Look no further than Jaylon and DLaw just last year.
Goofballs were calling them the Cold Boys.
It is a sad but true fact of life.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

LOL.....and now you speak for all NFC East fans?

Do you think the they want the Cowboys to resign Dak or cut him and start over at the position like some of you trolls want?

Another dumb comment debunked instantly.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The simple truth is the majority of the fan base isn’t sold on Dak and they weren’t sold on him long before his contract situation. The majority of the fans wanted to go back to Romo during the 2016 season despite the fact the Cowboys were winning with Dak. Go back and review the poll from 2016 if you can find it. The majority of the fans wanted Romo back as the starter the following year. Some fans still haven’t gotten over Romo. Dak’s reported contract demands have more fans turning against him. There’s fans that would rather move on from Dak and go with Andy Dalton this season.

doomsday9084

Reaction score
LOL.....and now you speak for all NFC East fans?

Do you think the they want the Cowboys to resign Dak or cut him and start over at the position like some of you trolls want?

Another dumb comment debunked instantly.
Dumb uneducated comment. You didn't even take the time to look into it a little. Read around at the near jubilation that our competitors have at the thought of the Cowboys giving Dak a massive contract. I don't speak for them, I just don't spend all of my time in Dak's personal echo chamber.

You are just an Eagles troll hoping that the Cowboys make a major mistake and cripple their franchise.

That's how this works right? Just insult people, over generalize and call people names when they don't agree with you? Not sure I'm getting it right.