The Video Game Thread

Jammer

Retired Air Force Guy
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't know if you play it on console, but on PC there are so many free, awesome mods you can easily add to the game that makes it incredible.
Including entire DLC sized add-ons and campaigns.
I haven't played it in a few years, but I remember adding a mod that put Godzilla in the game and you either had to flee, or face it with all you got while the NPC's freaked out.
I play on a console. I've had this game for what seems like forever. I play for about an hour and then I lose interest. I don't know why either. It has all the hallmarks of the type of game I love to play. I have so many games sitting on my HD I haven't played. I guess it's like having a million TV channels to choose from, but you always think there is something "better". I guess I feel as if I'm wandering around not sure what to do. I find things and not sure what to do. I kill a roach, do I keep the meat or discard it? I find lots of random items I'm not sure what to do with it. I guess I could go online and figure this stuff out.

Jammer

Retired Air Force Guy
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Recently I started God of War - Ragnarok and got about an hour into the game and I felt as though I was missing something as I knew there have been many God of War video games before. I was most interested in the 2018 version as that is Atreus is introduced. I wanted to see how the father/son relationship began and then follow it up with the Ragnarok game. I downloaded it from the PS + site and started playing it yesterday. I must say it's a blast. I have a learning curve because I don't play melee type games too often. Ironically, playing Dead Island 2 helped me in a lot of ways. Even though I really didn't enjoy that game much many of the moves carry over to the God of War. I still die a lot, but I'm having a good time playing it.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
I've been playing this game called Trek to Yomi on PS5. It's an interesting black & white 3D side-scroller. I love the art style of it. It is a bit repetitive, but so far it's been fun to play.

Video clip to illustrate what I'm talking about:

Juggernaut

Reaction score
I've been playing this game called Trek to Yomi on PS5. It's an interesting black & white 3D side-scroller. I love the art style of it. It is a bit repetitive, but so far it's been fun to play.

Video clip to illustrate what I'm talking about:

I own the game, it was one of the free games for PS+ members in June. But I haven't gotten around to playing it, yet. I'll admit that it looked fun when I checked it out, while adding it to my PS library. :laugh:

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Anyone else going to get the Starfield Early Access?
I maybe need to be getting a graphics card upgrade for Starfield. It releases next month right, is that EA or full release?
I didn't even know there was an early access option*. I'll just wait for it to drop on Game Pass. I am excited to see what it's all about though!

*Ok. Just Googled it. Sure enough, there is an early access on Sept 1st. The regular launch is Sept 6th.

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
I didn't even know there was an early access option*. I'll just wait for it to drop on Game Pass. I am excited to see what it's all about though!

*Ok. Just Googled it. Sure enough, there is an early access on Sept 1st. The regular launch is Sept 6th.

*Ok. Just Googled it. Sure enough, there is an early access on Sept 1st. The regular
launch is Sept 6th.
I can wait 5 days unless there is some kind of awesome bonus