The Video Game Thread

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
I really want to play this but not sure i can run it. I love what Bethesda does even with all their problems they are one of my favorite studios.

My video card is the minimum required card. A 1070. Got my choices down to a few but still undecided. I believe the GPU unit in the XBox 1X is a notch or so below the 1070 I have.

Shinaoi

Reaction score
I wasn’t going to get armored core 6 right away but my love for from software games got the better of me. It’s not a souls like but goodness are the bosses difficult as one. I’ve beat two bosses, second was a major wall. If it keeps getting harder I may not have the skills to beat it. We’ll see.

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
Armored Core VI is absolutely incredibe. Really blowing me away. Now Madden on the other hand...I got sucked in again. Same game from 5 years ago lol but take my money CeeDee haha

bigdnlaca

Reaction score
Has anyone played Madden and if there are any changes good or bad in gameplay?

Franchise mode with contracts(RFA and restructuring) will eventually win me over.
Not really much of a difference gameplay wise. If you like 23, you will like 24.

If you have 23, try and download some updated rosters and give yourself a challenge. For me, I like playing all madden default sliders with speed parity at 95 and fatigue at 75.

Try and wait for another few weeks, deals should be popping up that include Madden.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
So......anybody here with early access to Starfield? First thoughts??
Played a few hours so far. Haven't even scratched the surface lol. Tired from work so couldnt go nuts. Minus bugs (very very clean so far) very much a Bethesda game. Lots going on. Lots lol. I would say my initial impression, sans the iconic opening TES5, it surpasses the WOW of when you first start playing Skyrim.

Ill have plenty of time to play tomorrow, so Ill give some more detailed impressions