The Video Game Thread

bigdnlaca

Reaction score
I'd never pre order a game. Why would you? This ain't the 90s where only a limited quantity of discs were in stock at the local store.

Just wait for reviews and download the game if you like what you're seeing.
I remember when I had to preorder Madden 2005 & 2009 Collectors Edition because they had limited amount of those. That felt like it was worth the money at that time.

Pre-Orders now are just early access to game or minor presentation differences.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Finally playing Baldur’s Gate III. Hard to play those types of games because I’ll go a week or two without time to play and have to pick up the story again…. But terrific game. I played Divine Divinity and Baldurs Gate II back in the day and both are two of my favorite gaming experiences, so it’s a joy to play a modern version that combines the best of both. I’m a sucker for any turn-based tactics game with story and customization, and usually crank them up to the highest difficulty.

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
Finally playing Baldur’s Gate III. Hard to play those types of games because I’ll go a week or two without time to play and have to pick up the story again…. But terrific game. I played Divine Divinity and Baldurs Gate II back in the day and both are two of my favorite gaming experiences, so it’s a joy to play a modern version that combines the best of both. I’m a sucker for any turn-based tactics game with story and customization, and usually crank them up to the highest difficulty.
Omg, another Divine divinity fan. One of my favorite games of all times. I actually prefer it to the Baldur's Gate series. If they gave it a remaster I would buy it day one. Some of the dungeons in that game were massive

SlammedZero

Reaction score
That's always fun when you hop back into a game after awhile and are trying to figure things out again.

"Ok, where am I? What was I doing? Where do I need to go? What were the damn controls again?" :laugh: