The Video Game Thread

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
Ghost of Yotei definitely stole the show. I'm also looking forward to the Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver 1 & 2 Remaster and the new characters for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge.

The 30th Anniversary PlayStation 5 Pro Bundle looks worth the green. Pulls the nostalgia lever. :laugh:

Wait what, a remaster of Legacy of Kain Soul Reaver 1/2. Sign me up. 1 was awesome, the puzzle in the cathedral is still a mind bender.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I'll definitely be playing the new TMNT.

I've been seeing Sony getting hammered on a little bit about their State of Play. The one that gave me the biggest chuckle was PS5 PRO stands for Play Remasters Only. :muttley:
I honestly dont get why they are doing an HZD remaster. As it stands now, HZD isnt far off of Forbidden West after it got ported to PS5

Juggernaut

Reaction score
I'll definitely be playing the new TMNT.

I've been seeing Sony getting hammered on a little bit about their State of Play. The one that gave me the biggest chuckle was PS5 PRO stands for Play Remasters Only. :muttley:
I honestly dont get why they are doing an HZD remaster. As it stands now, HZD isnt far off of Forbidden West after it got ported to PS5
I agree, there was definitely a lot of remasters. Before they announced the Ghost of Yotei at the end, I was thinking that PlayStation didn't need a State of Play just to announce all these remasters. :muttley:

Juggernaut

Reaction score
Wait what, a remaster of Legacy of Kain Soul Reaver 1/2. Sign me up. 1 was awesome, the puzzle in the cathedral is still a mind bender.
Agreed. I remember playing it on the first PlayStation. Enjoyed the game mechanic of shifting between realms to solve puzzles. Remaster looks great, hopefully this leads to a new game for the IP. :thumbup:

Juggernaut

Reaction score
I finally beat baldurs gate 3! Late to party but I really enjoyed that game.
8w7jYcs.gif

Won the GOTY last year, but I have older GOTY winners to still beat. :laugh:

Last edited: