"The Walking Dead" Season 4– Episodes 9-16...

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Why are people saying Beth ditched Daryl? It looks like she was abducted to me. Why would she just leave him and I doing so just leave a backpack full of stuff by the road.

I thought it was obvious she got abducted.

Stryker44

Reaction score
Me too, I think it's the case if people thinking to much. Let the story happen folks don't try to write it yourselves.

Not necessarily. She had the hots for the strong, independent Daryl. He was becoming more of a clingy sap wanting to her sing and all that, and that could have likely made her uncomfortable and wanting to get away, especially since she's half his age.

Tawney88

Reaction score
Not necessarily. She had the hots for the strong, independent Daryl. He was becoming more of a clingy sap wanting to her sing and all that, and that could have likely made her uncomfortable and wanting to get away, especially since she's half his age.

I still say you're over thinking it

DanteEXT

Reaction score
Well, I liked the episode. Since they don't seem to be in a hurry to get anything done I'm assuming they are following the 2nd season script. Nugget here, talk, nugget there, talk some more, then talk a little more, hell breaks loose in last episode and then a see ya next season suckers! At least that's how I remember season 2.

Smith22

Reaction score
Looked up Emily Kinney's (Beth) bio, her character is 18 years old on the show, but Emily is actually 28. I would have never guessed that. She looks so young...

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Funny thing about it all is that First they kind of flirt with the idea of Daryl and Carol now it is Daryl and Beth.

To me it seemed like Carol was too old and now beth is too young.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
Funny thing about it all is that First they kind of flirt with the idea of Daryl and Carol now it is Daryl and Beth.

You wouldn't say that if Daryl was a Vampire. Those guys can hook up with pretty much any legal age and there is no social backlash whatsoever.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You wouldn't say that if Daryl was a Vampire. Those guys can hook up with pretty much any legal age and there is no social backlash whatsoever.

Vampire Daryl : Zombie Hunter and full scale Playboy.

I think I see a new movie

Kevinicus

Reaction score

Melissa McBride is only 4 years older than Norman Reedus.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score

well it's not like there's a huge choice for any of them these days. :)

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
She does not hold her age very well as she looks MUCH MUCH older.

Gracing the same screen as Daryl Dixon and Walker, Texas Ranger would probably prematurely age any person just by the overwhelming waves of manliness. McBride is lucky she doesn't look sixty.

Tawney88

Reaction score
I knew it! Just like the comics except two girls instead of boys. Wonder how this resolves.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I thought it was the best episode of the season.

Ice should be pleased... some long-time questions answered.