"The Walking Dead" Season 4– Episodes 9-16...

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I can understand to a point about being frustrated with incomplete plot lines, but usually the show does a decent job of wrapping them up eventually.

Many believe "The Soprano's" is the greatest TV show ever, and that show was infamous for incomplete plot lines. The writers/producers could have cared less about tying up loose ends.

jnday

Reaction score
We have passed that, he is now hopelessly addicted to hating it. He simply cannot walk away.

I suggested that he should just not watch the show a long time ago. He just can't stay away.

Tawney88

Reaction score
Beth is on the "Following" could that mean she ends up dead on The Walking Dead

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Did Maggie, Bob, and Sasha take the over the tunnel approach? Because it sure didn't look like anyone made it through there in awhile.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
Did Maggie, Bob, and Sasha take the over the tunnel approach? Because it sure didn't look like anyone made it through there in awhile.

Maggie told Glenn that she was the one that caved in the roof. They got overhwhelmed by Walkers and she shot up the roof of the tunnel to get it to collapse on the Zombies so they could escape back through the original entrance and go around. If anything, Glenn should be mad that she didn't update her sign to tell him they had to go around

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
I suggested that he should just not watch the show a long time ago. He just can't stay away.

no, i can't quit you. :)

so i suppose it's no secret that i don't find the show as entertaining as the early years. does anyone? i honestly prefer it when we can NOT focus on just 2-3 people for 1 entire show but advance the entire plot. but it could be much faster moving. taking 7 episodes to have an explosive "finale" to me is just milking it, not advancing it.

beth got abducted, and i'll hope she'll be alright. (damn me for the kiss stuff) but daryl went from carrying her around to she's gone and he better learn how to replace her. (hall and oats). i *do* want to just sit back and enjoy the show but they set a high standard and to me, they're the ones walking away from it.

yea, i can't walk away. this show used to be what got me by week to week. now, it's just unreal after unreal. i enjoy it while i can, but there's only so much "suspension of disbelief? you can really allow.

i fired my gun in the air and created a wall. glen had to crawl over it to see zombies trapped. trapped, i say.

yet when they fell back and the other chic got stuck, there was suddenly a pathway they didn't see before. the people who saved them were waiting on the OTHER side of the wall. maybe i misread that and they did "go over" the wall but from what i saw, they fell back. maggie fell back firing bullets into cement to create a wall and bury zombies. but she met the group on the wrong side of the wall near as i can tell.

y'all are right. maybe i *am* looking for things too much.

maybe.

Khartun

AmarilloCowboyFan
Reaction score
I still love the show and I liked this episode.

My only question since they left the prison is why hasn't Maggie once wondered where Beth is?

Stryker44

Reaction score
So which guy did Beth run off with? She was definitely getting creeped out by Daryl getting more feminine, clingy, laying in the coffin and asking her to sing to him. Guess we find out next week exactly how badly she burned Daryl.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
For what it's worth what I got out of the tunnel thing was they created the bury by shooting into the ceiling and then they went out and over. That's just what I guessed was the case although I could have missed something in there and they didn't do that. That's just what I figured happened given the way they continued on.

I guess I could pay more attention when I'm watching TV shows or movies cause it seems like some people are able to really find a lot of things that I just don't notice or think about when I'm watching a TV show or movie. At least most of the time I don't anyway.

blindzebra

Reaction score
When we finally saw Terminus the ultra tidy look resembled the funeral home where Beth got abducted. Was it was a spider web for when the signs to come to Terminus don't work?

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
When we finally saw Terminus the ultra tidy look resembled the funeral home where Beth got abducted. Was it was a spider web for when the signs to come to Terminus don't work?

Out there in forum land, better than half believe Terminus is some kind of evil thing. But there's a group that believe Terminus is a good place. I'm wondering if it's somewhere in between.