"The Walking Dead" Season 4– Episodes 9-16...

jnday

Reaction score
no, i can't quit you. :)

so i suppose it's no secret that i don't find the show as entertaining as the early years. does anyone? i honestly prefer it when we can NOT focus on just 2-3 people for 1 entire show but advance the entire plot. but it could be much faster moving. taking 7 episodes to have an explosive "finale" to me is just milking it, not advancing it.

beth got abducted, and i'll hope she'll be alright. (damn me for the kiss stuff) but daryl went from carrying her around to she's gone and he better learn how to replace her. (hall and oats). i *do* want to just sit back and enjoy the show but they set a high standard and to me, they're the ones walking away from it.

yea, i can't walk away. this show used to be what got me by week to week. now, it's just unreal after unreal. i enjoy it while i can, but there's only so much "suspension of disbelief? you can really allow.

i fired my gun in the air and created a wall. glen had to crawl over it to see zombies trapped. trapped, i say.

yet when they fell back and the other chic got stuck, there was suddenly a pathway they didn't see before. the people who saved them were waiting on the OTHER side of the wall. maybe i misread that and they did "go over" the wall but from what i saw, they fell back. maggie fell back firing bullets into cement to create a wall and bury zombies. but she met the group on the wrong side of the wall near as i can tell.

y'all are right. maybe i *am* looking for things too much.

maybe.

LMAO. Ice, it is a zombie show. I go to the Nat-Geo channel for real life situations. I just don't expect much realism out of zombies, wolfman, witch or any kind oif made up boogerman TV shows.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
LMAO. Ice, it is a zombie show. I go to the Nat-Geo channel for real life situations. I just don't expect much realism out of zombies, wolfman, witch or any kind oif made up boogerman TV shows.

Heh, I don't care/what story you tell, be consistent. don't be on one side of a tunnel wanting for people to come out and then be on the other side saving glen.

don't show me 20 square feet of concrete shot out of a tunnel that made a zombie crushing wall.

don't show me you have to crawl over it to see on the other side, yet they now found a path to calmly zombie through.

i understand "suspension of disbelief" when it comes to a story like this, but don't change physics around.

Last edited:

Lodeus

Reaction score
BjbT9RWCMAA0nGk.jpg:large

I guess everyone was an option.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cannibals.

Seen the skeletons when the group was running/being herded

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Rick has had some great lines over the seasons, but I thought the last one in the finale was one of the best.

Szczepanik

Reaction score
I thought it was one of the tamer season enders in a while. I was expecting something with a little more oomph in it. The midseason finale felt much more like the season finale, than this episode did.

I did enjoy tonight's episode and I am pretty sure Beth is/was the meat on the grill.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Rick has had some great lines over the seasons, but I thought the last one in the finale was one of the best.

I thought it was pretty weak. The alternate version would have had more weight to it, but either way, a very ho hum finish to a very ho hum season.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
I thought it was one of the tamer season enders in a while. I was expecting something with a little more oomph in it. The midseason finale felt much more like the season finale, than this episode did.

I did enjoy tonight's episode and I am pretty sure Beth is/was the meat on the grill.

doesn't tie in. that's another plot line the will go after.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
The vehicle that stole Beth has to be the Terminus bunch wouldn't you think? With the Cross on their vehicle.

the whole "we're a morgue with great looking coke bottles" doesn't fit in with "come here and survive" canibals.

Szczepanik

Reaction score
the whole "we're a morgue with great looking coke bottles" doesn't fit in with "come here and survive" canibals.

If that is the case then I would assume Tyrese and Carol might tie into Beth's story line somehow. I don't think they would let beth have her own story on the side, she doesn't seem to be much of a primary character.