The Walking Dead Season 6-Episodes 9-16 *SPOILERS*

Leadbelly

Reaction score
RIP awkward nerdy lesbian doctor girl. Does she count as the non-Negan death?

Like Iceberg, I had no idea who Dwight was. Thought he was someone from the last episode who Carol lit up. Is Dwight's group part of the Saviors? His own group? Dwight didn't seem like group leader material when last we saw him.

Poor guy has a melted face, no ear, and likely had his hot dog dentally amputated by Eugene. Reminds me of Rickety Cricket from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. I'd like to see him show up periodically in worse and worse shape due to run ins with Daryl & Co.

blindzebra

Reaction score
Speaking of Morgan, is the jail cell he built a preview of Rick locking up Negan?

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
RIP awkward nerdy lesbian doctor girl. Does she count as the non-Negan death?

Like Iceberg, I had no idea who Dwight was. Thought he was someone from the last episode who Carol lit up. Is Dwight's group part of the Saviors? His own group? Dwight didn't seem like group leader material when last we saw him.

Poor guy has a melted face, no ear, and likely had his hot dog dentally amputated by Eugene. Reminds me of Rickety Cricket from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. I'd like to see him show up periodically in worse and worse shape due to run ins with Daryl & Co.

Dwight is part of the saviors though he isn't a fan of the group. That's why he was running away earlier and that's why his face is burnt. It was done as punishment for defying Negan after being caught...kind of like the Savior's scarlet letter.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I appointed myself president of the Rosita fan club a long time ago. Christian Serratos is so hot. I seriously question Abraham's taste in woman choosing Sasha over Rosita.
Serratos and Sonequa Martin-Green are both gorgeous young actresses. Abraham should be thanking his lucky stars for the chance of picking between the two of them--before or AFTER the zombie apocalypse, lol.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Serratos and Sonequa Martin-Green are both gorgeous young actresses. Abraham should be thanking his lucky stars for the chance of picking between the two of them--before or AFTER the zombie apocalypse, lol.

We should have a poll. How do we get that created here? Rosita or Sasha?

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
She got doc killed!
Doc got herself killed "experimenting" with surviving in the zombie world. I knew she was going to die as soon as she "forced" herself to look in the pharmacy bathroom.

Zombie apocalypse survivors don't force themselves to survive in the zombie world. They just do. She was begging to die. Only sad part was her not taking a sip of the orange soda before kicking the bucket.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I suspect far more like Rosita over Sasha.
You could be right and there's nothing wrong if you're 100% correct. Both actresses are still gorgeous.

I checked out Maxim's 2015 Hot 100 Readers' Choice list. Neither Serratos nor Martin-Green were on the list. It doesn't make either of them less gorgeous than they are. Anyone could've voted both women well ahead of another zombie fighter, Imogen Poots, Tammy from 28 Days Later, but they both would have lost out to her and 99 other "most beautiful women in the world," lol.

Let more perfer Rosita over Sasha. It wouldn't be a bad thing for either of them.