The Walking Dead-Season 8, Episodes 1-8

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
I think the glass thing was to disrespect their sanctuary, make it less livable, but not in a lethal way. A shot across the bow, a show of strength with restraint.
a wrist rocket and 60 small rocks would have done the same thing.

Dallas_Cowboys50

Reaction score
Even though I cant wait til he's captured and/or killed, these Negan-less episodes have been a drag, cant wait for next week (even tho itll probably be Monday before I watch it due to our game being SNF)

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Gotta say, thought it was the worst episode of the season...

The "James Bond" car chase was just too much.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
3QDxqzd.jpg

WHY??????

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He went from...Not a single of our Ranks killed to him being the only one to survive among his ranks in the yard.

After saying it a couple of times you knew it was going to change.

The whole chain not breaking at the gate was a bit much to take with a man swinging a huge axe that just split a man in half.

Also I liked how it was such a struggle for the guys carrying crates in the hall way but when they get out side those crates seemed a lot lighter as they
were carrying them without a problem.

The zombies in the chemical creek (sp?) thing was a drag as to what happened....trying to mention it without spoilers

Carol had free shot at those guys when they were ALL loading the gun crates in the hummer...but she instead waited giving the other guys a chance to take cover and prepare for her?

This was after Carol quietly ascended from the floor up into the ceiling and closed the titles before anyone seen or heard her.

So she goes from super stealthy smart ninja to dumb dumb in a matter of minutes.

All the driver has to do is keep his eyes on the road while the guy behind him is shooting the big guns and holding those back that are chasing them...however he gets too busy looking around
and just happens to miss a number of zombies in the middle of the road...yeah that works lol.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He went from...Not a single of our Ranks killed to him being the only one to survive among his ranks in the yard.

The whole chain not breaking at the gate was a bit much to take with a man swinging a huge axe that just split a man in half.

Also I liked how it was such a struggle for the guys carrying crates in the hall way but when they get out side those crates seemed a lot lighter as they

The zombies in the chemical creek (sp?) thing was a drag as to what happened....trying to mention it without spoilers

Carol had free shot at those guys when they were ALL loading the gun crates in the hummer...but she instead waited giving the other guys a chance to take cover and prepare for her?

This was after Carol quietly ascended from the floor up into the ceiling and closed the titles before anyone seen or heard her.

So she goes from super stealthy smart ninja to dumb dumb in a matter of minutes.

All the driver has to do is keep his eyes on the road while the guy behind him is shooting the big guns and holding those back that are chasing them...however he gets too busy looking around
and just happens to miss a number of zombies in the middle of the road...yeah that works lol.

I get the capability of a .50 cal machine gun, but as spread out as the Kindomer's were and you probably didn't have an experienced gun operating the machine gun, I'm just not buying the entire group was wiped out except for one person laying underneath some of the bodies.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Carol could of just shot the tires of the truck out before going to help the King as well.

But than we wouldn't have a dumb chase scene were a 50 cal auto can't hit squat.

This whole season feels kind of forced to me. They lead a giant herd over to the Neegan's place than just leave them outside the building. How about using some of those explosives to blow a hole in a door or wall so the walkers can actually take them out?

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Carol could of just shot the tires of the truck out before going to help the King as well.

But than we wouldn't have a dumb chase scene were a 50 cal auto can't hit squat.

This whole season feels kind of forced to me. They lead a giant herd over to the Neegan's place than just leave them outside the building. How about using some of those explosives to blow a hole in a door or wall so the walkers can actually take them out?

The trouble is they're trying to make "All-Out-War" stretch into 16 episodes where in the graphic novel it wasn't nearly that long... They're stuffing a lot of fill in these episodes.

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
So I haven't watched WD since last season due to being burnt out on the premise. How has this season been up to this point? Worth catching up? For background, I have been a big fan of the show. Last season just seemed stale.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I get the capability of a .50 cal machine gun, but as spread out as the Kindomer's were and you probably didn't have an experienced gun operating the machine gun, I'm just not buying the entire group was wiped out except for one person laying underneath some of the bodies.
So, we are 8 seasons into the zombie apocalypse and now you can't suspend disbelief? LOL, once again you never fail to disappoint in providing the worst viewer comments. Thank you for your consistency.
:clap::clap::clap:
And thank you for your one man show at Mystery Science Theater 3000ing this thing to death. I now wait with anticipation week to week for your comments with my popcorn ready.
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Keep it up, you being you. :rolleyes:

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The writing in this show has gone way down hill in my opinion.

I think they've become their own biggest fans.

They treat everything they write like it's our genius.

And this whole thing has been stretched out to ridiculous proportions already. Makes me think they're out of ideas and simply stalling for time.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I am soooo glad that I'm not the only person that noticed that insulting contradiction. From genius to moron in under 60 seconds!

That whole sequence was just...bad. The only thing I was happy about is that they actually accomplished SOMETHING. First time I can remember that this season.

punchnjudy

Reaction score
The trouble is they're trying to make "All-Out-War" stretch into 16 episodes where in the graphic novel it wasn't nearly that long... They're stuffing a lot of fill in these episodes.

And filler can sometimes work ok in shows/films with top notch dialogue, but...