The Walking Dead-Season 8, Episodes 1-8

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So, we are 8 seasons into the zombie apocalypse and now you can't suspend disbelief? LOL, once again you never fail to disappoint in providing the worst viewer comments. Thank you for your consistency.
:clap::clap::clap:
And thank you for your one man show at Mystery Science Theater 3000ing this thing to death. I now wait with anticipation week to week for your comments with my popcorn ready.
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Keep it up, you being you. :rolleyes:

Glad to see your posting style is consistent from one topic to another.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Glad to see your posting style is consistent from one topic to another.
Of course, I get my message out and understood. I'm not here to compete for who has the greatest repertoire of writing styles. But thanks for critiquing the messenger rather than heeding the message Mr. mod. :rolleyes:

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Of course, I get my message out and understood. I'm not here to compete for who has the greatest repertoire of writing styles. But thanks for critiquing the messenger rather than heeding the message Mr. mod. :rolleyes:

Must be hard going through life with that chip on your shoulder all the time.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Must be hard going through life with that chip on your shoulder all the time.
Must be hard going through life worrying about the chip on someone else's shoulder. Maybe you ought to knock it off and unburden both of us, Mr mod.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Must be hard going through life worrying about the chip on someone else's shoulder. Maybe you ought to knock it off and unburden both of us, Mr mod.

I got it... Someone got their hand slapped and now they're pissy.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
leaving-now-grandpa-simpsons.gif

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I got it... Someone got their hand slapped and now they're pissy.

Pissy? LOL... I'm delightful. I thought I made it clear how much I happily anticipate your weekly input on each episode on this thread from week to week. Walking Dead is spinning to a conclusion in the next couple of seasons and your take just makes my appreciation that much better.

Do you believe that? :p

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Pissy? LOL... I'm delightful. I thought I made it clear how much I happily anticipate your weekly input on each episode on this thread from week to week. Walking Dead is spinning to a conclusion in the next couple of seasons and your spin just makes my appreciation that much better.

Do you believe that? :p

Go pick a fight with someone else... They may have more of an interest in what you're posting.

MileyDancer

Reaction score
Not trying to troll, but honest question: why do y'all still watch this show? Just curious.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You got me confuse with someone else. If I where going to pick a fight (and I'm not), it would be with @BrAinPaiNt.

I apologize for not appropriately expressing my appreciation for your take on each episode. I'll try to do better. :)

I'll be more than happy to let Brain know that he's still the apple of your eye.

MileyDancer

Reaction score
I watched it on 3x speed during halftime of a blowout football game

Rick sweats and stares.......randoms shoot at each other....... regulars we no longer care about do some dumb things....... Neegan humps his lines
They need the nightman, champion of the sun in the mix. You're a master of karate (and friendship) for everyone.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
He went from...Not a single of our Ranks killed to him being the only one to survive among his ranks in the yard.

After saying it a couple of times you knew it was going to change.

The whole chain not breaking at the gate was a bit much to take with a man swinging a huge axe that just split a man in half.

Also I liked how it was such a struggle for the guys carrying crates in the hall way but when they get out side those crates seemed a lot lighter as they
were carrying them without a problem.

The zombies in the chemical creek (sp?) thing was a drag as to what happened....trying to mention it without spoilers

Carol had free shot at those guys when they were ALL loading the gun crates in the hummer...but she instead waited giving the other guys a chance to take cover and prepare for her?

This was after Carol quietly ascended from the floor up into the ceiling and closed the titles before anyone seen or heard her.

So she goes from super stealthy smart ninja to dumb dumb in a matter of minutes.

All the driver has to do is keep his eyes on the road while the guy behind him is shooting the big guns and holding those back that are chasing them...however he gets too busy looking around
and just happens to miss a number of zombies in the middle of the road...yeah that works lol.

The king surviving under the pile. They piled on to save their king, No?

The axe thing I agree for the most part... but what if he never got the good part of the axe to his the chain?

Swerving not to hit zombies... lol

rynochop

Reaction score
Rewatched the last ep, couple funny things..All those .50 caliber rounds fired into the front of Ricks jeep and it just keeps on going, I don't think the writers understand what that gun would do to a vehicle. Also after the thousand rounds fired at carol behind that ford ranger it didn't have one flat tire.

I still enjoy the show, I've always thought people who feel compelled to bash it every week pretty bizarre.