The Walking Dead-Season 9-Episodes 9-16

rynochop

Reaction score
Thanks.

Something weird happened with the timing of the commercials when I watched the episode. Now it feels like the horseshoed two extra commercials in there.

:angry:
I had the same problem..came back from commercial and Daryl was smothering the guard or whoever

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I had the same problem..came back from commercial and Daryl was smothering the guard or whoever

That sucks. It feels like someone jammed an extra commercial in there at the expense of the show.

Do you have DIRECTV?

rynochop

Reaction score
That sucks. It feels like someone jammed an extra commercial in there at the expense of the show.

Do you have DIRECTV?
No, I have Dish. A lot of commenters on TWD Facebook page who had direct complained about the commercials

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Yeah, I had the same problem with only seeing Daryl loose on top of the kid guard. Did they come back with that kid? I didn't see the little girl that ran off. And did Daryl take a smoke after tying up the kid? lol

blindzebra

Reaction score
yea, the branding itself was like "why"? teach kids to be "tough"? this is just part that seems stuck in to fill a gap, not actually tell a story.

It was a rite of passage.
Later they asked about killing them and Joslyn said, "We kill what we mark."

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Where did all their guns go? The people of the Kingdom are running around with spears and bows.

They have the ability to make ammo, I would expect all 3 of the communities to be heavily armed at this point.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Where did all their guns go? The people of the Kingdom are running around with spears and bows.

They have the ability to make ammo, I would expect all 3 of the communities to be heavily armed at this point.

Blame the writing. They expect fans to be idiots and to suddenly think a bunch of poorly armed people in the woods are now a threat, so they write all of the guns we’ve already seen out of the story. Can’t put that toothpaste back in the tube folks.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Not sure if my DVR got cut off or not.

Did this episode end with the mom in the theater sitting next to her daughter?

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
Not sure if my DVR got cut off or not.

Did this episode end with the mom in the theater sitting next to her daughter?

Nope. It aired for 1 hr 30 mins tonight. My directv only said 1 hr. A lot of people probably got screwed of those extra 30 mins if they recorded.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Nope. It aired for 1 hr 30 mins tonight. My directv only said 1 hr. A lot of people probably got screwed of those extra 30 mins if they recorded.

Thanks for the heads up, at least they show it again in a little while

rynochop

Reaction score
Yeah..wasn't expecting any of those deaths. I always liked Tara. I thought Ezekial would get it