The Walking Dead-Season 9-Episodes 9-16

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
i kept waiting on it to end and at 5 or so after 9, i figured it was a "longer" show but i didn't realize 90 minutes.

the end - wow. guess the "love story" is officially over.

RodeoJake

Reaction score
i kept waiting on it to end and at 5 or so after 9, i figured it was a "longer" show but i didn't realize 90 minutes.

the end - wow. guess the "love story" is officially over.

The love story continues with Lydia and Henry's reanimated head.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
you mean the inspirational speech at the end? smellin shades of shane shooting someone else to give the zombies something to eat?

Yes! Or maybe even worse, i.e. betrayal.

The speech was way too "over the top".

In addition... Why leave him alive? I mean Alpha knew she was going to leave Daryl & Co. alive to relay the message, so why leave this guy too?

Plus you had some folks that had been around the "Zombie" wars for a long time and you're telling me that Alpha as "Debbie" was able to trick those folks into being decapitated?

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score

In addition... Why leave him alive? I mean Alpha knew she was going to leave Daryl & Co. alive to relay the message, so why leave this guy too?

Plus you had some folks that had been around the "Zombie" wars for a long time and you're telling me that Alpha as "Debbie" was able to trick those folks into being decapitated?
makes sense. not really hurting to see tara go. henry, meh. i wasn't a fan of the love story angle but it was finally starting to be ok. we'll see what jilted girlfriend does to mama now.

the rest - oh well. cannon fodder to make someone bust a move i suppose.

rynochop

Reaction score

On the after show, a caller mentioned this..the actor seemed shocked by the question, Gimple was coy about it. That would be quite a twist.
There was supposed to be a surprise guest that didn't show, I assume Tara..blamed it on some fan convention.
Edit..I guess it could have been the Grace Under Fire woman

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
makes sense. not really hurting to see tara go. henry, meh. i wasn't a fan of the love story angle but it was finally starting to be ok. we'll see what jilted girlfriend does to mama now.

the rest - oh well. cannon fodder to make someone bust a move i suppose.

A "graphic novel" spoiler...

In that the two most prominent "heads on a pike" were the King and Rosita.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
On the after show, a caller mentioned this..the actor seemed shocked by the question, Gimple was coy about it. That would be quite a twist.
There was supposed to be a surprise guest that didn't show, I assume Tara..blamed it on some fan convention.
Edit..I guess it could have been the Grace Under Fire woman

It may not turn out that way... The whole thing just seemed odd.

rynochop

Reaction score

I thought Rosita would be one of them. I thought that woman Frankie was an odd addition..I don't think I've seen her since they were trying to get Eugene to poison Negan

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I thought Rosita would be one of them. I thought that woman Frankie was an odd addition..I don't think I've seen her since they were trying to get Eugene to poison Negan

Frankie was selected because she took in the baby the Whisperer had abandon when they came to the Hilltop to get Lydia... Alpha as Debbie heard her talking at the fair.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score

yep. read that this am. glad they swapped them out though.

just glad lady eyebrows is gone. she always looked like a female version of a young saul rubinek.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Will say this type of violence against the communities will probably prompt many fans to want to see Negan-unleashed.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yes.

"RELEASE THE NEGAN!!"

:popcorn:

This will be a classic "Face turn" just like in pro wrestling. Those that wanted him skinned alive will be cheering his every move as he gives the Whisperers what-for.