There’s something wrong with us

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
When will people realize that what Jerry does? He sells hopium....and people just keep coming back for more.

So, what's your solution? Finding a different team? I would rather be hopeful going into a season rather than miserable. If I'm miserable, then I might not watch.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I think this team will be fine. I think we will make it to at least the division round. The reasons are below:

• The core of our defence is still in tact.
  • We still have Dak, who, if he stays healthy, we should be fine at QB.
  • There's something about Jalen Tolbert I like.
  • I like that we got Ridgeway. If we can get solid play at NT, then that will be massive.
  • Zeke, as long as he stays healthy, should be able to have a nice year along with Pollard
  • We have an apparent upgrade at kicker and competition there. That is very important. Games usually are decided by 3 points or less, and having a reliable kicker is important.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I hope Dak has a GREAT year!
I hope Zeke has a GREAT year!
I hope LVE has a GREAT year!
I hope they all have a GREAT year!

I don’t care if I’m “right”!

I care about the Dallas Cowboys!
1000 likes bro!! I agree i hope the team and coaches all have career years!!:flagwave:

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I wished the player felt the same way.
I wouldn’t feel that way if I were a player.

This stopped being the team sport I grew up with players that would play it for such low pay they had to have 2nd jobs.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I wouldn’t feel that way if I were a player.

This stopped being the team sport I grew up with players that would play it for such low pay they had to have 2nd jobs.
There second job is staying in shape, year round. Even HS football is a year round sport. Weight room, speed training, countless 7 on 7 games and tournaments....no comparing today's athletes to those of the past. Big contracts have ruined the game for many, but on the whole, most players want to win as bad as ever. That goes for any sport.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Every fan has hope.

Every fan has hope. Dumb to talk about it.

what we do on here is discuss the team.
It's not dumb to talk about hope. It's dumb to dismiss it. We watch every game hoping they win. Hope is a powerful driving force that lives in all of us. When people lose hope they tend to become homicidal or suicidal. If you didn't have hope you wouldn't be a fan. If you didn't have hope you wouldn't be on this website.

DFWJC

Reaction score
I hope Dak has a GREAT year!
I hope Zeke has a GREAT year!
I hope LVE has a GREAT year!
I hope they all have a GREAT year!

I don’t care if I’m “right”!

I care about the Dallas Cowboys!
:dance::oldcouple::dance:

amen

CWR

Reaction score
So, what's your solution? Finding a different team? I would rather be hopeful going into a season rather than miserable. If I'm miserable, then I might not watch.

This is the same guy who tried to sell us on Kellen Moore as our next great qb. Cautious optimism and enjoying the ride is the only way to go. The trick is not to get too far along in either direction. I've been way too excited for regular season wins in the past. This year I'm not going hard unless we are playing well in December.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
This is the same guy who tried to sell us on Kellen Moore as our next great qb. Cautious optimism and enjoying the ride is the only way to go. The trick is not to get too far along in either direction. I've been way too excited for regular season wins in the past. This year I'm not going hard unless we are playing well in December.

Exactly, I'll still cheer on the team the way I normally do. However, if we don't do so well, ok, there's always next season.

Reactions: CWR

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
It's not dumb to talk about hope. It's dumb to dismiss it. We watch every game hoping they win. Hope is a powerful driving force that lives in all of us. When people lose hope they tend to become homicidal or suicidal. If you didn't have hope you wouldn't be a fan. If you didn't have hope you wouldn't be on this website.

LOL.......are you really lecturing me on the importance of hope?

Suicidal? Homicidal?

WAAAAAA!!! we all need hope! WAAAAA!!!

I told you, we all have hope. That has NOTHING to do with what is going to happen or what will happen.

Stop crying and start talking football or get lost.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
LOL.......are you really lecturing me on the importance of hope?

Suicidal? Homicidal?

WAAAAAA!!! we all need hope! WAAAAA!!!

I told you, we all have hope. That has NOTHING to do with what is going to happen or what will happen.

Stop crying and start talking football or get lost.

I'm sorry. Who made you the lead mod on this forum or put you in charge of this forum? That was Oz's way of talking about this topic. There's nothing we as fans can do, short of attending the games and making noise when we're on D, that can actually affect change. So no, there's nothing wrong with what @Oz-of-Cowboy-Country posted.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I'm sorry. Who made you the lead mod on this forum or put you in charge of this forum? That was Oz's way of talking about this topic. There's nothing we as fans can do, short of attending the games and making noise when we're on D, that can actually affect change. So no, there's nothing wrong with what @Oz-of-Cowboy-Country posted.

"duh I hope the Cowboys have a great year" WEEEEEE!!!

IF you want to talk about hope, maybe you and OZ should meet up and get some coffee together. :muttley:

The rest of us will sit here and talk football.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
"duh I hope the Cowboys have a great year" WEEEEEE!!!

IF you want to talk about hope, maybe you and OZ should meet up and get some coffee together. :muttley:

The rest of us will sit here and talk football.

And we both do talk football. Obviously not the way you demand it, but that's your opinion. And you know what they say about opinions.