There’s something wrong with us

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I think this team will be fine. I think we will make it to at least the division round. The reasons are below:

• The core of our defence is still in tact.
  • We still have Dak, who, if he stays healthy, we should be fine at QB.
  • There's something about Jalen Tolbert I like.
  • I like that we got Ridgeway. If we can get solid play at NT, then that will be massive.
  • Zeke, as long as he stays healthy, should be able to have a nice year along with Pollard
  • We have an apparent upgrade at kicker and competition there. That is very important. Games usually are decided by 3 points or less, and having a reliable kicker is important.

This isn't talking football?

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
LOL.......are you really lecturing me on the importance of hope?

Suicidal? Homicidal?

WAAAAAA!!! we all need hope! WAAAAA!!!

I told you, we all have hope. That has NOTHING to do with what is going to happen or what will happen.

Stop crying and start talking football or get lost.
The OP made by @ESisback had the word hope in there four times. So, if you don't won't to talk about hope, then maybe you should get lost. Because that's what this whole thread is about. What we hope happens this season. Telling me to stop talking about hope in a thread created about hope actually makes you the crier.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
The OP made by @ESisback had the word hope in there four times. So, if you don't won't to talk about hope, then maybe you should get lost. Because that's what this whole thread is about. What we hope happens this season. Telling me to stop talking about hope in a thread created about hope actually makes you the crier.

Exactly!

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
CowboyRoy is the resident poster boy for Dunning-Krugar. He doesn't have the ability to break it down for us. I think he has me blocked because he was tired of me kicking his *** on a daily basis. And someone pass along this post to him in case he doesn't see it from me.

Aka Karen

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

I cant help it if your comprehension suffers. I have said multiple times that we all have hope. But hope has NOTHING to do with the scheme the Cowboys are running or what the Cowboys need to fix to become a contender. That is what we talk about on here. We talk football. Hope has NOTHING to do with that.

Your giving me some big hope montage because you cant comprehend what I am saying. Thats not my fault or my problem.

Go talk about hope all you want. Just dont talk about it with me. I like to talk about football.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I think this team will be fine. I think we will make it to at least the division round. The reasons are below:

• The core of our defence is still in tact.
  • We still have Dak, who, if he stays healthy, we should be fine at QB.
  • There's something about Jalen Tolbert I like.
  • I like that we got Ridgeway. If we can get solid play at NT, then that will be massive.
  • Zeke, as long as he stays healthy, should be able to have a nice year along with Pollard
  • We have an apparent upgrade at kicker and competition there. That is very important. Games usually are decided by 3 points or less, and having a reliable kicker is important.

Should also add that it sounds like Mike will be more involved, so maybe, when Moore hits inexperience walls during the season, Mike will be calling some plays to help out. Sort of like a manager temporarily taking over a job to help a newer employee understand how to do the task through similar situations. Something he didn't exactly have with Linehan.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
I cant help it if your comprehension suffers. I have said multiple times that we all have hope. But hope has NOTHING to do with the scheme the Cowboys are running or what the Cowboys need to fix to become a contender. That is what we talk about on here. We talk football. Hope has NOTHING to do with that.

Your giving me some big hope montage because you cant comprehend what I am saying. Thats not my fault or my problem.

Go talk about hope all you want. Just dont talk about it with me. I like to talk about football.
I know exactly what your saying. Hope has no effect what so wver on what happens this season. But, you come into a thread about having hope, pushing your doom and gloom and telling others to quit talking about hope. Do you not see the foolishness of posting in a thread about hope telling people to stop taking about hope? Your basically saying quit talking about the subject of this thread.

Stop talking about the subject of this thread.
Because CowboyRoy says so....
:facepalm:

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I know exactly what your saying. Hope has no effect what so wver on what happens this season. But, you come into a thread about having hope, pushing your doom and gloom and telling others to quit talking about hope. Do you not see the foolishness of posting in a thread about hope telling people to stop taking about hope? Your basically saying quit talking about the subject of this thread.

Yup, or we will have the manager called on us naughty posters.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

Doom and gloom? Never said any of that either.

Look, at this point, I dont even remember the details of what the hell we were talking about originally.

ESisback

Reaction score

So why comment repeatedly on a thread about hope?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
So why comment repeatedly on a thread about hope?

Hope has nothing to do with whether

-Dak has a good season
-Cowboys have a good season
-Lamb has a good season

ect........ect..........

Most come on here to discuss the possibilities of those things and what it would take for them to happen or not.

Do you really come on here to tell people you hope the Cowboys do well? How many threads do you see like that on here?

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score

-Dak has a good season
-Lamb has a good season

ect........ect..........

Most come on here to discuss the possibilities of those things and what it would take for them to happen or not.

Do you really come on here to tell people you hope the Cowboys do well? How many threads do you see like that on here?

Well yeah, but there's something to be said for optimism and positivity.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Who cares? arguing is a fun filled end unto itself.
Yep, we need to argue and some have picked out targets then all we need is a thread. Topic doesn't matter, any thread will do.

We've got a thread here about trying to be positive and members are still arguing about that.

One thing that has puzzled me and not just here but on the other site as well. Why in the hell does anyone care if another member wants to be positive? Are we so envious of that we need to try and bring them down? That also swings the other way.

Last edited:

Londonboy

Reaction score
Yep, we need to argue and some have picked out targets then all we need is a thread. Topic doesn't matter, any thread will do.

We've got a thread here about trying to be positive and members are still arguing about that.

One thing that has puzzled me and not just here but on the other site as well. Why in the hell does anyone care if another members want to be positive? Are we so envious of that we need to try and bring them down? That also swings the other way.
Oooh, such delicious irony.

ESisback

Reaction score

-Dak has a good season
-Lamb has a good season

ect........ect..........

I hope some day you are hopeful.