Video: There is no massive gap between Dalton & Dak

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Super Bowl or Bust. Dalton has his best weapons. No excuses.
And Dak had his best weapons but you don't judge HIM on Super Bowls. Hypocrite.

YOUR OWN RULES. Be a man and stick to them.
No...I did not "seek out" your comment. I was just reading an idiocrasy just fell upon my eyes.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
And Dak had his best weapons but you don't judge HIM on Super Bowls. Hypocrite.

YOUR OWN RULES. Be a man and stick to them.
No...I did no "seek out" your comment. I was just reading an idiocrasy just fell upon my eyes.
I am a man. I was purposely being ridiculous acting like Dak haters.

What’s your reason for your childish behavior?

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

So... you are acting immature...then calling ME childish. That's a hoot!

You said in the other threads, encouraging EVERYONE to use Khaldi's "rules"....over and over....now you're acting coy about it. "I'm ribbing them". Sure....shall I pull up your other comments about it? No...why bother. Immature self-admitted TROLLS will do what they do.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
So... you are acting immature...then calling ME childish. That's a hoot!

You said in the other threads, encouraging EVERYONE to use Khaldi's "rules"....over and over....now you're acting coy about it. "I'm ribbing them". Sure....shall I pull up your other comments about it? No...why bother. Immature self-admitted TROLLS will do what they do.
I admit when I do it and don’t hide from it when I act like a troll or act childish. If there is one thing I am, it is honest. Can’t say the same for you. Can’t trust anything you type.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Not sure about Daks leverage.

That was a nasty injury and he has A LOT of rehab ahead. If he has any setbacks..what happens?

The FO has to place it's chips to decide if it can afford to bet the house on Dak. I would think they will not.

Just look at Alex Smith. He has been out a longtime now with his injury. It was a bit more than Dak's but you can not assume Dak just returns to where he left off.

Do you still just go ahead and pay Dak his big contract not knowing if he returns to form? I can not see that. Tag him again and see what happens but if Dalton leaves then you better get DiNucci ready quickly.

:huh:

Very good question.

Philmonroe

Reaction score

You claim you're a man but easily let other mens action dictate how you operate? That sounds more like a child not a man. Oh and look you admit you're acting like a child. Smh

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
You claim you're a man but easily let other mens action dictate how you operate? That sounds more like a child not a man. Oh and look you admit you're acting like a child. Smh
And yet you are the liar who does nothing but come on here for the sole purpose of arguing with Dak fans. You love Dak haters, like all their comments, but claim you aren’t a Dak hater because you state your opinion of him is he is average (as if that matters).

You’re a liar. You can’t even admit you’re a Dak hater. And no, occasionally saying you think Dak is average doesn’t absolve you from being a Dak hater. I seriously even doubt you are a Cowboys fan at all, I think you are here only to troll fans.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Look a these lazy card players. Using that logic must be one reason you like Dak. Plain as day. Its easy to play that inferiority complex game.

I just figured it was classic projection

After reading their comments about Dalton it's crystal clear they have a deep hatred for red headed white quarterbacks

So many ginger dog whistles in this thread.

I wonder what horrible societal role model emboldened them to think and act this way. Very sad

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
On pace against poor D's so just stop, how did he do against the G men D, 166 yards, yeah he lit them up. Guess we know who the dumb one is.

You mean the game he got injured genius? Wanna try again?

Brax

Reaction score
You mean the game he got injured genius? Wanna try again?
No big stats against that better D, that's the game clown like the others against a good D not the sub par ones imbecile. Sad you fail to see that with your Dak blindness .

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
No big stats against that better D, that's the game clown like the others against a good D not the sub par ones imbecile. Sad you fail to see that with your Dak blindness .

More troll excuses. Dak is making a mockery out of you trolls.

Cant wait to laugh in your face when they unveil the "Red Rocket" tonight. LOL

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
More troll excuses. Dak is making a mockery out of you trolls.

Cant wait to laugh in your face when they unveil the "Red Rocket" tonight. LOL

Oh yeah.. Going 1-3 to start the season and watching the offense sputter early in games and turn the ball over really made a mockery of his doubters...

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Oh yeah.. Going 1-3 to start the season and watching the offense sputter early in games and turn the ball over really made a mockery of his doubters...

LOL...………..You mean Dak breaking the all time NFL passing record for 4 games and the offense averaging 37 points per game?

Making a total and complete mockery of trolls like you.

"Dalton Efficiency"!!!! This is going to be fun.

You know Dalton was 2-11 last year right? Your hero!!!!!:clap::clap:

Besides, I have always told you what a waste of money Zeke is. How many fumbles does he have this year?

shabazz

Reaction score
Probably back to back theirs not, but if their facing each other it could be a different story

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
LOL...………..You mean Dak breaking the all time NFL passing record for 4 games and the offense averaging 37 points per game?

Making a total and complete mockery of trolls like you.

"Dalton Efficiency"!!!! This is going to be fun.

You know Dalton was 2-11 last year right? Your hero!!!!!:clap::clap:

Besides, I have always told you what a waste of money Zeke is. How many fumbles does he have this year?

Bragging about Dak's stats is a child like way of looking at those games and how they unfolded.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Bragging about Dak's stats is a child like way of looking at those games and how they unfolded.

How so? We are talking specifically about Dak? His league breaking stats don't count now? LOL

But the team record counts when talking about an individual player?

The child is you buddy. All you can do to discredit Dak is change the entire conversation to team record. Which is laughable.

AGAIN..............you dont belong in a football conversation.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
How so? We are talking specifically about Dak? His league breaking stats don't count now? LOL

But the team record counts when talking about an individual player?

The child is you buddy. All you can do to discredit Dak is change the entire conversation to team record. Which is laughable.

AGAIN..............you dont belong in a football conversation.

lol whatever buddy.. Keep posting this stuff.. It's great.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
lol whatever buddy.. Keep posting this stuff.. It's great.

So when the Cowboys are down 20, Dalton is going to bring the Cowboys storming back for a win because the defense is playing soft?

Cant wait to watch that one.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
So when the Cowboys are down 20, Dalton is going to bring the Cowboys storming back for a win because the defense is playing soft?

Cant wait to watch that one.
He barely pulled off the last win and he started ahead. If it wasn't for a circus catch, the drive is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.