There was a reason Dak was not drafted before the 4th round

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
How many times did i have to read they will win 14 games and a lock to get to the super bowl. We all had to read it all summer. Dak os better than Brady today. He is def a top 5 QB. That statement is so laughable but people call me a hater. Im so so far from that. O kove the dallas cowboys with all my life always have. Im 44 years old but im i cant take the overreaction when something positive happens to thos team. You all forget the aeful awful awful display of defense for pretty much 20 years.

The overreaction to the wins is just as profound as the overreaction to the losses. Personally, I see Dak Prescott as a top 10-12 area QB when everything is humming with this offense. As the years go by he should be a top five player. His talent, work ethic, and leadership means his career arc will continue to point up.

He's going through a little bit of a rough patch right now. That's fine. Find a quarterback that hasn't this early in his career. Even Brady missed the playoffs in his second year at the helm (2002).

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Im sure that happened but how many times did you see Dak over throw Dez by a huge margin. Last drive of the game. The most important drive of the game Dez was open and Dak missed him literally by 10 yds. It was not even close. Thats the norm unfortunately with Dak.
Last Drive:
Perfect pass to TWill.

Perfect pass to Witten.

Pass too high for Dez. Dez was running towards another WR coming that was coming towards him. Two receivers the same area indicates a bad route by one of them. Dez likely ran the IN instead of a post.

Pass towards Dez but really just a throw-away as defender in Dak's face.

Bullet22

Reaction score
The bottom line he is much more inaccurate this year. And quite frankly, if anything, I thought his mechanics would be better by now. How can a guy throw so well outside the pocket (while on the run no less) but border on inept from the pocket. Kind of mind boggling if you ask me.
On one of the overthrows, Dez was messing with the db and was not running full out....

Pants

Reaction score
I could not read through 14 pages to hear all of the "sky is falling" crap (not everyone, of course).....Dak is the man, not perfect thrower, but perfect for this team...the rest of the NFC has no 4-0 teams so at worst, we are 1 game behind the playoff teams if the season was over, which, for many on here, apparently it is

I said to a friend of mine after Dallas lost that I needed to stay out of CowboysZone until tuesday because the fake fans would be out in droves saying how bad Dallas is....my God, they are 2-2...and that is with not playing well....go in to the bye at 3-2, beat up SF after that and then the team is 4-2 with 10 games left....I like our odds with that....now, let's just get that GB win

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
This is Dez winning on the snap and getting open within 5 yards of the line and has nothing but daylight in front of him.

This is simple pitch and catch. Dak Isn't under pressure so this isn't on the OL as people like to suggest. Dez is wide open so this isn't forcing the Ball to Dez as people like to suggest. This is simply Dez getting open and one of the 7 uncatchable balls he saw thrown his way on the afternoon.

But people will say look at his passed rating! As if they didn't watch the game.
LoL, #82 won his battle on getting open also, he bounced that DB backwards 3yds:lmao:

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Tom Brady through Patriot's first four games in his 2nd season:

Passer rating: 67.9

Passing Pct.: 52.6%

TD's: 0

Team Record: 2-2

Note: They won the Super Bowl that year

Plastic always brings the wisdom of the ages.
Head nod.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
He's not Tony Romo. He was never going to be that kind of a passer. Few guys are.

To me he's a better Russell Wilson.

LOL this place is unreal.

Russell Wilson is a for sure top 10 QB in this league, pretty close to top 5 at times. Get real, if he was better than Wilson, we'd be undefeated right now.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Tom Brady through Patriot's first four games in his 2nd season:

Passer rating: 67.9

Passing Pct.: 52.6%

TD's: 0

Team Record: 2-2

Note: They won the Super Bowl that year

I love comparing Dak to the greatest freakin' QB in the game in a second season nearly 2 decades ago!

We also gotta hope we end up with a defense the Patriots had in 2001 that didn't give up more than 20 points in their final 8 games. The most they gave up was 17.

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
LOL this place is unreal.

Russell Wilson is a for sure top 10 QB in this league, pretty close to top 5 at times. Get real, if he was better than Wilson, we'd be undefeated right now.
Checks Seahawks record.
Checks Seahawks defense.

tenor.gif