There was a reason Dak was not drafted before the 4th round

ALBIT

Reaction score
Look the bottom line is Dak is not an accurate NFL passer down field. Maybe he gets better. Who knows. But the bottom line now is every NFL team knows this and they will expose him. If we dont run the ball down anyone throats than Dak will be exposed and win loss record will be greatly effective. To me this season does not end well at all. Way to many flaws

ALBIT

Reaction score
"The norm"

Albert, it's been four games. Simmer down.

I agree but you did you tell the people who said he was better than Brady and easily a top 5 QB to simmer down? Thats my only dog in this fight.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
look I’m Not the biggest Dak fan. But after watching All 22 this coaching staff is putting him in position to fail. I understand the inaccuracy but if you watch the tape 90% of the routes are +10 yards downfield. In the NFL that’s a fail. There’s not enough time to consistently scan the field and make accurate throws. This coordinator needs to simplify routes and ask Dak to make 1-2 reads and get rid of the ball with high percentage throws. We aren’t a chunck play offense. Need more slants , digs, crossing routes. Easy high percentage throws get the ball in the hands of playmakers.

ALBIT

Reaction score
look I’m Not the biggest Dak fan. But after watching All 22 this coaching staff is putting him in position to fail. I understand the inaccuracy but if you watch the tape 90% of the routes are +10 yards downfield. In the NFL that’s a fail. There’s not enough time to consistently scan the field and make accurate throws. This coordinator needs to simplify routes and ask Dak to make 1-2 reads and get rid of the ball with high percentage throws. We aren’t a chuck play offense. Need more slants , digs, crossing routes. Easy high percentage throws get the ball in the hands of playmakers.

Come on why di you think they call those plays???? Its so obvious. Because he cant accuarately throw the balll down field. Stop blaming the coaches. Ita all because Dak cant throw the ball downfield accurately and he scares no defense in the league. None. They key and stop our run because they know Dak can never neat them down field

ALBIT

Reaction score
Thats the reason why. Stop blaning anything else. Dak skill set is limited. So our O cord tries to do all he can to come up with plays that plays to his strength. The problem is Dak scares no one downfield. No one.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
Come on why di you think they call those plays???? Its so obvious. Because he cant accuarately throw the balll down field. Stop blaming the coaches. Ita all because Dak cant throw the ball downfield accurately and he scares no defense in the league. None. They key and stop our run because they know Dak can never neat them down field
Some of what you say is true. But let me explain to you what I saw after watching the film: there were many times when Dak has dropped back and set ready to throw and the WRs haven’t even broken off their routes yet. When the WRs have finally broken off yes some are open but The pocket isn’t as clean as last year so Dak is having to navigate the pocket , set his feet(again) and still be expected to make accurate throws. There should be at least 1 outlet receiver on every play for Dak. I’ve watched many plays where every Wr/TE is 10 + yards downfield. With an off balanced throw that’s a recipe for disaster. I will say this about Dak he is lacking anticipation maybe he’s not trusting the WRs to run proper routes. There are no timing routes in this offense everything is either you’re covered or open. That cannot work consistently in the NFL. There has to be trust between the QB/WR’s. I just think things need to be simplified for Dak I’ve heard he goes to the line of scrimmage with 3 plays per snap. That seems insane to me. He’s thinking way too much and it’s unfair for a 2nd year QB.

Bullet22

Reaction score
Wrong. Dude hangs in there. I haven't witnessed 'happy feet' at all.
What I have witnessed is dropped TD's and other passes...Dez and Williams....Nothing wrong with Dak...plus he has been throwing the ball away more...