These Cowboys might go all the way

Fmart322

Reaction score
Only 2 teams have a better record than Dallas in the NFC. That's the Eagles and the Lions. The Cowboys get to play both of those teams. Also, the Eagles and the 49ers play each other. One of them will get a loss there.
The 49ers right now hold the tie breaker over us. That's why the Cowboys are 5th in the NFC.
The eagles and 9ers could tie.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Easy, record wise Philly, SF and Detroit. Until we beat them they're better.
Until we beat them?

We beat the Eagles at home late last season. Should have beaten them a month ago. Will beat them again next month.

Detroit is not better than the Cowboys. Cowboys beat the Lions resoundingly by 3 scores, 24 - 6. Cowboys will do it again at home on December 30 this season, especially since Jimmy Johnson will be inaugurated into the Dallas Cowboys Ring of Honor. There is no way the team will allow itself to lose to the lesser Lions.

The only one you have an argument for is the 49ers, but even they are showing they can be beat. If the Cowboys keep improving, only the Cowboys (and the refs) will be able to beat themselves.

Time to have some faith and support the Cowboys. If not, stay off the bandwagon.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
Another win. At this point who can stop us? This team is starting to remind me of all those great teams in the past and I don’t think we have peaked yet!! At this point we have to be favorites to make the NFCCG!!! Enjoy the ride fellas!!
How about a win over the Commanders on Thursday? They’ve been swept by the Giants and the Eagles and now their coaching staff and roster are all playing for their careers. Let’s get through the next one, healthy, and then the one after that.

sandbridge77

Reaction score
Until we beat them?

We beat the Eagles at home late last season. Should have beaten them a month ago. Will beat them again next month.

Detroit is not better than the Cowboys. Cowboys beat the Lions resoundingly by 3 scores, 24 - 6. Cowboys will do it again at home on December 30 this season, especially since Jimmy Johnson will be inaugurated into the Dallas Cowboys Ring of Honor. There is no way the team will allow itself to lose to the lesser Lions.

The only one you have an argument for is the 49ers, but even they are showing they can be beat. If the Cowboys keep improving, only the Cowboys (and the refs) will be able to beat themselves.

Time to have some faith and support the Cowboys. If not, stay off the bandwagon.
I don’t know how you balance name 3 teams that are better than the Cowboys in one post with how flawed this team is when someone criticizes your qb.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Watching this team struggle to put up 17 points in 3 quarters vs the worst team in football doesn't give me playoff hope. If the boys couldn't run vs Carolina how do you think they do vs good teams?
Even SF struggled with TB. TB had 2 chances to tie or go ahead and blew it both times.

The Bears at one time were up on Detroit by 2 scores.

Now that has nothing to do with going all the way. But it shows the best teams can struggle.

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
Until we beat them?

Interestingly, if you say we should of beaten the Eagles a couple of weeks ago you could also make an argument that we should of beaten the 49er's in the two play-off defeats, chances were there.

A lot of this still hinges on whether Dak can continue to play at this level when facing those better Defenses, but he's undoubtedly gaining confidence against these lesser teams with one dimensional defenses. Let it continue, but just managing those expectations.

Flamma

Reaction score
There are only two teams standing in the way of the Cowboys. I'm not even saying these teams are better. If we got the #1 seed I think we can beat them. Come playoff time I have zero confidence we go into Philly or San Francisco and win. Let alone beat both of them.

GMO415

Reaction score
Yes, if they play tomato can teams. If the team has over a .500 record, Dal will fold.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Eagle fan here, have always been up front about it, not a fan of those on this board who hide pretending to be Cowboys fans.

If I was a Cowboys fan I would have asked you the same question.
Thank you for being honest. Much respect.

So you do agree there are some Eagles fans here who pretend to be Cowboys fans?

foofighters

Reaction score
Another win. At this point who can stop us? This team is starting to remind me of all those great teams in the past and I don’t think we have peaked yet!! At this point we have to be favorites to make the NFCCG!!! Enjoy the ride fellas!!
The 9ers
The iggles

Wins are great but let's not get ahead of ourselves here. Let's continue to put one great day in front of us and before you know it, we have a great month and after that...I no, I just went all Jason Garrett on ya...

SpaceCowboy99

Reaction score
4th lol NO. 3rd at the moment and don’t mention Lions as we will destroy them. But only for a few weeks until Philly gets theirs.
Haha, can't wait to see your response when the lions beat us. People keep overlooking them. They are going to stomp the cowboys.