These Cowboys might go all the way

rambo2

Reaction score
Well we or at least I was talkin about their running, which untill that 21 yard run they were terrible at. now offensively they had scored 17 points untill right at the 4th qtr which isn't great either so yea you can pretend it was some blowout all 4 quarters if you wish those who watched know differently.
Lol, keep worrying.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
We are improving at the right time, this game showed they wont lose focus and lose games they should not lose... thats a far cry from punching the 49's in the mouth...not saying we cant just saying this game doesn't prove that...If they keep improving and hit thier stride to start the playoffs, yeah this team has the talent to win it all.

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
"Who can stop us"?

Well...to start with...how about the teams that have already beaten us? As in...the only two good teams we've played have beaten us.

Let's beat just ONE good team...just ONE...before we start this whole nonsense up again
These people who get all excited on recency focus and fail to pull back and see the big picture just set themselves up for so much disappointment. We know better.

garyv

Reaction score
Another win. At this point who can stop us? This team is starting to remind me of all those great teams in the past and I don’t think we have peaked yet!! At this point we have to be favorites to make the NFCCG!!! Enjoy the ride fellas!!
This team has two Obstacles to get to a SB and they are SF and Philly until they show they can win against these
two teams than they are considered third in their conference and simply this is the facts

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to the upcoming games, whether or not they're all I'd like 'em to be. I think this team is on the right track but so is Philly and some others that loom so large in the playoffs. It's always good to stay optimistic and hope for the best for our team, regardless of their eventual fate. Let's enjoy them for whatever they're likely to bring. We'll be in the thick of things -- that should keep it interesting. It's really a blessing! Be happy.

Last edited:

Fmart322

Reaction score
Until we beat them?

We beat the Eagles at home late last season. Should have beaten them a month ago. Will beat them again next month.

Detroit is not better than the Cowboys. Cowboys beat the Lions resoundingly by 3 scores, 24 - 6. Cowboys will do it again at home on December 30 this season, especially since Jimmy Johnson will be inaugurated into the Dallas Cowboys Ring of Honor. There is no way the team will allow itself to lose to the lesser Lions.

The only one you have an argument for is the 49ers, but even they are showing they can be beat. If the Cowboys keep improving, only the Cowboys (and the refs) will be able to beat themselves.

Time to have some faith and support the Cowboys. If not, stay off the bandwagon.
Dude, I've been a Cowboys fan for close to 50 years. Bandwagon will never apply to me.
Unfortunately, where we stand right now. We're the 4th best team record wise. Go look at the standing yourself. I'm gonna play hypothetical.
Also, Last year is last year

Fmart322

Reaction score
I think thats just about right where we should be right now. We are ascending still. We are really young in many areas.
Exactly. I refuse to put them higher then they belong. You only set yourself up for heartache doing that.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Dude, I've been a Cowboys fan for close to 50 years. Bandwagon will never apply to me.
Unfortunately, where we stand right now. We're the 4th best team record wise. Go look at the standing yourself. I'm gonna play hypothetical.
Also, Last year is last year
Sorry, but I've never been one who goes halfway into supporting my sports team just because I'm trying to protect my feelings from being broken from disappointment. I either go all in or I don't go in supporting at all. As for the Cowboys, I always go all in.

Fmart322

Reaction score
Sorry, but I've never been one who goes halfway into supporting my sports team just because I'm trying to protect my feelings from being broken from disappointment. I either go all in or I don't go in supporting at all. As for the Cowboys, I always go all in.
That makes no sense in regards to what we're talking about.
I'm all in on the Cowboys, I have been for close to 50 years now.
I'm also smart enough to see that there are other teams better then us at this point of the season.
Knowing that doesn't make me less of a fan.