These Cowboys might go all the way

CowboysFever1973

Reaction score
Until we beat them?

We beat the Eagles at home late last season. Should have beaten them a month ago. Will beat them again next month.

Detroit is not better than the Cowboys. Cowboys beat the Lions resoundingly by 3 scores, 24 - 6. Cowboys will do it again at home on December 30 this season, especially since Jimmy Johnson will be inaugurated into the Dallas Cowboys Ring of Honor. There is no way the team will allow itself to lose to the lesser Lions.

The only one you have an argument for is the 49ers, but even they are showing they can be beat. If the Cowboys keep improving, only the Cowboys (and the refs) will be able to beat themselves.

Time to have some faith and support the Cowboys. If not, stay off the bandwagon.
Lions aren’t as good as the record says. Typical bloated record team who goes out early in the playoffs!!!

KMY_Amber

Reaction score
Didn't this team lose to the Cardinals? Come on, man! They still have to atone for that.

Until they beat the Commanders and the Seahawks en route to the showdown on December 10th vs the Eagles at home, I remain cautious with my praise for this team, starting with the coaching. I still don't trust this team to play big when the lights are the brightest. They still have a lot to prove, to themselves.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
They struggled so bad that they only won by 23 and took the 1st team out midway in the 4th.
Well we or at least I was talkin about their running, which untill that 21 yard run they were terrible at. now offensively they had scored 17 points untill right at the 4th qtr which isn't great either so yea you can pretend it was some blowout all 4 quarters if you wish those who watched know differently.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Even SF struggled with TB. TB had 2 chances to tie or go ahead and blew it both times.

The Bears at one time were up on Detroit by 2 scores.

Now that has nothing to do with going all the way. But it shows the best teams can struggle.
Very true. The lack of run production just has me worried and I was hoping for a more consistent run game yesterday. I think pollards 21 yard TD and Blands INT TD broke them and Rico took advantage in his remaining reps.

glimmerman

Reaction score
We have to play good against good teams. Last good team was egirls. We played well against them but have to finish and get the wins. Beating these lesser teams is helping us gain experience and confidence. Now to apply it to these teams we are about to face in December.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Another win. At this point who can stop us? This team is starting to remind me of all those great teams in the past and I don’t think we have peaked yet!! At this point we have to be favorites to make the NFCCG!!! Enjoy the ride fellas!!
"Who can stop us"?

Well...to start with...how about the teams that have already beaten us? As in...the only two good teams we've played have beaten us.

Let's beat just ONE good team...just ONE...before we start this whole nonsense up again

CowboysFever1973

Reaction score
"Who can stop us"?

Well...to start with...how about the teams that have already beaten us? As in...the only two good teams we've played have beaten us.

Let's beat just ONE good team...just ONE...before we start this whole nonsense up again
lost faith in the 49ers after that three game slide. they aren’t threats

erod

Reaction score
Another win. At this point who can stop us? This team is starting to remind me of all those great teams in the past and I don’t think we have peaked yet!! At this point we have to be favorites to make the NFCCG!!! Enjoy the ride fellas!!
When we finally beat a winning team, I might start to get excited. But right now, a wild card road playoff path to the Super Bowl looks a bit daunting. Catching the Eagles is going to be tough because they own all the tie-breakers on us.

Reaction score
Nope. They are great at pummeling terrible teams. Big deal.

Philly
@Buffalo
@Miami
Lions

Win 3 of those 4 and maybe I'll start paying attention.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Easy now, let's not get crazy here. There's still a lot of season left.
We're currently the 4th best team in the NFC.
I think thats just about right where we should be right now. We are ascending still. We are really young in many areas.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I still say we get 10-11 wins.Not 12. I said this before the year and I am staying with that.