Things that make you think

cowboyec

Reaction score
My own theory as to the true danger of paradoxes is that, when something is impossible, yet exists, the only explanation is that it came from an alternate reality(dimension). Because our universe is finite, then when something enters our reality from another dimension, then some of our reality must leak into the other dimension to balance out. How many paradoxes can we endure before our reality becomes unrecognizable? This is why we must avoid paradoxes at all cost!
Im not a smart man but I'll be damned if you didnt just xplain Ufo's.("theirs"....not "ours").

nobody

Reaction score
My own theory as to the true danger of paradoxes is that, when something is impossible, yet exists, the only explanation is that it came from an alternate reality(dimension). Because our universe is finite, then when something enters our reality from another dimension, then some of our reality must leak into the other dimension to balance out. How many paradoxes can we endure before our reality becomes unrecognizable? This is why we must avoid paradoxes at all cost!

I got your pair'a'docs right here:

81u74DE2r4L._UY395_.jpg
1_14508_ZM.JPG

csirl

Reaction score
My own theory as to the true danger of paradoxes is that, when something is impossible, yet exists, the only explanation is that it came from an alternate reality(dimension). Because our universe is finite, then when something enters our reality from another dimension, then some of our reality must leak into the other dimension to balance out. How many paradoxes can we endure before our reality becomes unrecognizable? This is why we mu
st avoid paradoxes at all cost!

Does this mean bumblebees are from another dimension? They shouldnt be able to fly according to our aerodynamic laws.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Does this mean bumblebees are from another dimension? They shouldnt be able to fly according to our aerodynamic laws.
I believe they've revised their understanding of how the bumblebee flies, though I'm not 100% certain.......However, if your statement hold true, then yes, bumblebees are indeed from a different dimension. Not surprising, when you really look at them.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I see what you're saying, and I'm not discounting that possibility, I'm just thinking that each universe in the multiverse is a dimension unto itself, such as Evil Spock living in a different dimension.

If people would pay attention, Star Trek would explain all the mysteries of every universe.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
How do we know you're real? How do you know any of us are real? We might all my figments of imagination to each other living in our own versions of reality. Perhaps our human senses are deceiving us. Maybe existence is an illusion and reality isn't real. The idea that everything we know is merely a construction of our minds.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
How do we know you're real? How do you know any of us are real? We might all my figments of imagination to each other living in our own versions of reality. Perhaps our human senses are deceiving us. Maybe existence is an illusion and reality isn't real. The idea that everything we know is merely a construction of our minds.

I'm confident many of the minds on this website aren't capable of constructing anything so detailed and elaborate.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I'm just joking with @cowboyec. I mean no offense and hope he knows that. I think this thread is going a lot deeper than my brain has the capacity for.
I was about to post after around third or fourth reply following the O.P. ,,,that recorded WOODSTOCK public service announcement:" stay away from the brown acid,man, don't take the brown acid",,,yet,as usual, my better sensibilities prevented such nonsense possibly posted by my impulsive hip shootin' half of freewheeling sensibilitieso_O

jsb357

Reaction score
If it's true...yada..yada..yada...

The great thing about the human mind is that we a create these scenarios
in which we think we have an understanding of how this all works.

Humans come with theorems and theories, and explanations that fall into their
current understanding of the laws of the universe.

But IMHO humans at this point lack the basic understanding to even ask the
right questions much less comprehend the answers regarding even the most
basic functions of the universe.

But for sure keep asking as the idle mind is the devils workshop.