Things that make you think

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
How do we know that we aren't in a curled-up dimension?
Brilliant thought concept,,,kinda' like , when you think yer' fixing on cracking a killer rat,,,and shoot liquid chili instead, that whole dimension just instantaneously curls up on it's self,,,powerful stuff! & to think I've never considered you to be one of deep conceptualization in that whole thought process,,,:thumbup:

* Hey, @YosemiteSam leaves his trail of turds through any thread he waddles thru,,,o_O

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Does this mean bumblebees are from another dimension? They shouldnt be able to fly according to our aerodynamic laws.
SHEESE,,, some dude in like ,the 1930's attached thousands of bumble bee wings on the bottom of his surf board ,then directed a specific tone or pitch of sound waves through his surf board & it levitated / floated off the suspension rack with him on it,,,those walls of Jericho didn't cave in on themselves ( as the story goes) it's cuz' Josh & his herd of warfaring mo-fo's hit the right notes on their horns while they marched around its perimeter fer' a good spell of time,,,,o_O

* check out "coral castle"/ Edward Leedskins on how he single handedly did what ,,,er,,,HE DID;)

* I have heard Einstein & his theories have directed the whole train of thought into the boggs of the river bottom lands in conceptualized thoughts/avenues,,,, TESLA'S ,HOWEVER, have cracked the CASING -LINER of confinement o_O

Quickdraw

Reaction score
Could it be the key to multiple light year travel?
The whole theory of warp drive is that time is bent so that something can travel lightyears without the side effects; meaning leave and when you return, everyone you knew has been dead for a long time.

This theory seems to have been proven; although obviously not physically at this point. So to answer your question, yes, it is the key to traveling a great distance in a short amount of time.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
How do we know you're real? How do you know any of us are real? We might all my figments of imagination to each other living in our own versions of reality. Perhaps our human senses are deceiving us. Maybe existence is an illusion and reality isn't real. The idea that everything we know is merely a construction of our minds.
"I think, therefore I am."......but I'm not so sure about you.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What does a stitch in time save nine of?

If you find a penny laying on the ground and save it, is it really a penny earned?

How can there be a short end of a stick?

Last edited:

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score

Level of effort. ie, do the dishes after you eat and there is only (1) plate, (1) glass, and maybe a fork and knife. Wait three days, and you could have a lot bigger mess to clean up with dried on food, etc.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Level of effort. ie, do the dishes after you eat and there is only (1) plate, (1) glass, and maybe a fork and knife. Wait three days, and you could have a lot bigger mess to clean up with dried on food, etc.

But what if there are 9 people all eating at the same time?

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't like things that make me think because sometimes I don't like the things I think about. I tell myself I need to "think of a different thing" but then the same thing pops up and gets me to thinking 'what if I get my brain right to not think or to think of things I will not remember'? Too often, when I am trying to get to sleep, the things come to bother me and make me think about them and they will wake me up and these things are impatient and want me to think about all of them. And some things are sneaky. You think about it and think that's over but it hides and waits to come back and asks "are you sure, don't you want to think about me some more"?

Ever played the "how did we get here" game with your friends to connect the dots on how you got onto the subject you are discussing? I do that all the time, alone. Trying to trace your own thoughts is a real exercise in how your stream of consciousness can serve you when you allow it to take over and flow freely. But that will not prevent the thoughts you are trying to avoid from showing up, it is just a more interesting path that will take you there.

But I must say, most of the things mentioned here didn't make me think about them, they made me glad I wasn't thinking about them because I just don't know what to think of them. I am more into the things that make me think about other things. And I am very lucky in one regard, I am unable to think about something for an extended period of time before the next connection kicks in.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

If you find a penny laying on the ground and save it, is it really a penny earned?

How can there be a short end of a stick?
Actually, that last one is a bass turdization of the saying, "s*** end of the stick", from the days of the old west, when there were no leaves or toilet paper, and they would use a blunt stick to wipe.

And if you stitch a small tear, you avoid stitching a large tear.