This game is on Dak

DCwarrior

Reaction score
Y’all think this forum is bad with the criticism, you go to DC facebook page. They’re brutal over there. All saying what’s being said here and worse. This team is cooked.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Dak was terrible so was zero pass rush and the coverage on Kittle . It was a team effort . Not to forget complimentary football the ST had one stupid penalty after another .

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Dak once again sabotaged this game. 2 bonehead ints and couldnt gain a single yard on the last drive w the pressure on
sorry, I refuse to accept that a single player is the cause of failure this big. is the defense giving up 200 rushing yards not held accountable? is diggs not accountable? is Turpin not accountable for not making a play when needed? is Ford not accountable to make a play in the end zone. I don't disagree that the two interceptions were bad, specially the second one, but do you think its acceptable for this team to rush for 56 yards!!!

this is a bigger mess than just Dak....but I get it. the Anti Dak crowd want a single person to point fingers at and that's Dak...that's the lazy way out....

tell me which part of this team you like?

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
I know yall love this man I’m still a fan of the team.
I am NOT playing the "told you so" card. Just trying to pick your mind here. This Niners loss has been similiar to those which came before. But then it was like "everybody's fault but Dak's". Now you seem to whistle a different tune. What has changed? That choker drive in the end couldn't be it, simply because he's had alot of those before. And the interceptions also shouldnt have surprised anyone.

What's up? (honest question, no teeth kicking from my side)

Edit: You always kinda kept that middle ground which I respect. So I'm asking you and not AC. He just made a 180° turn for no reason. This game (imo) brought nothing new to the table.

RonWashington

Reaction score
The footwork on Dak is horrible . Last night was a prime illustration Purdy pulls back a short pass at the line tucks it in himself and he must have gotten 10 yards . All night he was not going to get sacked if coverage was tight he was off for positive yards . That team feeds off that .

Dak will either take the sack ( at the risk of fumble ) or throw a pick either way it’s a drive killer . In todays NFL if you’re not at the least mobile to a degree defenses will feast . You expect more from the most expensive player in the NFL . That’s not on Turpin or Ford or the defense this is # 4 . The contract needed to expire simple.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I am NOT playing the "told you so" card. Just trying to pick your mind here. This Niners loss has been similiar to those which came before. But then it was like "everybody's fault but Dak's". Now you seem to whistle a different tune. What has changed? That choker drive in the end couldn't be it, simply because he's had alot of those before. And the interceptions also shouldnt have surprised anyone.

Don’t be fooled by what Dak over Dallas fans say after an ugly Dak game.

It’s their emotions talking.

They will be right back with their “if Dak can’t do it nobody can” rally cries once the sting of this one wears off.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

Edit: You always kinda kept that middle ground which I respect. So I'm asking you and not AC. He just made a 180° turn for no reason. This game (imo) brought nothing new to the table.
I mean it happened last game for me. These blowouts are too much. I can defend 12-5 and losing in the playoffs. I can’t defend these 30 point beatings.

And he seems to take it. If he went out and said I need help. But instead he just takes it. I said this offseason he should leave if he’s serious about winning. I’m left to assume no one who signs here is serious about winning. Still a fan of the guy and want him to succeed but I can’t take this as a fan.