This game is on Dak

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Dak sucked but once again the defense sucked. They have very little talent there and when “Leaders” like Diggs does what he did they are doomed. Dark days ahead in Cowboysland

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
I mean it happened last game for me. These blowouts are too much. I can defend 12-5 and losing in the playoffs. I can’t defend these 30 point beatings.

And he seems to take it. If he went out and said I need help. But instead he just takes it. I said this offseason he should leave if he’s serious about winning. I’m left to assume no one who signs here is serious about winning. Still a fan of the guy and want him to succeed but I can’t take this as a fan.
Ok I see where you are coming from. I guess most of us had "that" kind of a game at some point.

gtb1943

Reaction score
sorry, I refuse to accept that a single player is the cause of failure this big. is the defense giving up 200 rushing yards not held accountable? is diggs not accountable? is Turpin not accountable for not making a play when needed? is Ford not accountable to make a play in the end zone. I don't disagree that the two interceptions were bad, specially the second one, but do you think its acceptable for this team to rush for 56 yards!!!

this is a bigger mess than just Dak....but I get it. the Anti Dak crowd want a single person to point fingers at and that's Dak...that's the lazy way out....

tell me which part of this team you like?
frankly this is a post to shift blame from Dak

Chasing6

Reaction score
It was bad.

Can't find a scapegoat either on defense this time, they played hard. Just not very talented. Unfortunately, the peanut gallery will be teeing off on McCarthy and Turpin for the next week.

Romo would've been half erect to have the ball with the game on the line with 3 minutes left.
Still gave up 223 yards rushing and 6.2 yards a carry. Total of 469 yards and 7.3 yards per play.

That is not exactly a winning recipe.

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
No, that would be Donovan Wilson.

Dak wasn't good though.
Really? Because the defense gave the ball back to the offense with plenty of time left down 1 score and the $60m man and his offense couldn't gain a single yard. All after the offense failed to secure a first down for 21 game minutes prior to the "miraculous comeback". The defense did enough to win. The offense failed when it mattered.

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
Still gave up 223 yards rushing and 6.2 yards a carry. Total of 469 yards and 7.3 yards per play.

Dak had the ball in his hand with the game on the line with 3 minutes left to work with and couldn't muster a single yard of offense.

We had the Niners against the ropes and were ready to deliver the final haymaker, but couldn't even put the gloves on.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Dak had the ball in his hand with the game on the line with 3 minutes left to work with and couldn't muster a single yard of offense.

We had the Niners against the ropes and were ready to deliver the final haymaker, but couldn't even put the gloves on.
Niners penalties in the first half artificially kept this game close.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Their new thing is “Dak played bad but”.

They are doing it with the pass to Turpin on the last drive. He “shouldve caught it” while completely ignoring that it doesnt even get to that throw if Werner didnt drop that easy pick.
It works for Moutain Mahomes.

Creeper

Reaction score
I have defended Dak from time to time when the Cowboys lost and it was not just his fault. I don't think this loss was just his fault either but at the same time knowing the defense is missing it's top 4 DEs and 1 all-pro CB, the offense has got to step up. Dak is getting paid $60 million. He is playing like he's worth less than $30 million. At least play like a $40 million QB.

He is just awful right now. To many errant passes. Too many bad decisions. Too many INTs. Too many passes for 0 or 1 yards. When Dak is good he is throwing the ball down the field and finding the open receivers.

BoysForLife

Reaction score

No, it isn't. But the odds of a defensive performance like that occurring go up significantly when your offense has a stretch of 6 possessions that resulted in 5 three and outs and an interception

We basically went roughly half of the game offensively without even generating a first down. If you have the 2000 Ravens defense you're going to lose under those circumstances