This wasn't a bad game for Dak

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I think it's more funny when people use that to invalidate a decent game when the efforts results in a win.
It’s not about invalidating. It’s pointing out facts. Fact. We won that game. Also fact, it was a great effort. Also a fact, it was against grocery baggers.

9darter

Reaction score
I agree. A couple of key drops and a defense that is struggling and this is what Sunday looks like with Dak at QB. The defense has been carrying the team but couldn’t today. Dak is just totally incapable of overcoming any adversity. He needs everyone else to be perfect to overcome his shortcomings and mistakes. Offense needs a total overhaul. A new OC that runs a totally different scheme than Garrett’s and a new QB that he has faith in and doesn’t have to protect with simplistic play designs and conservative play calling. If they pay Dak, they are dumber than I ever thought.

So much truth in this post.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
As soon as you can explain to me how Travis Frederick injury is responsible for Dak repeatedly overthrowing wide open receivers, or being consistently late with his reads, then maybe I'll listen to this argument

fact is Prescott had pocket awareness, footwork, and accuracy issues long before Martin and Frederick were injured. This is nothing new, for those who have been paying attention

Pressure starts uo the middle. Dak was completing 68% of his throws before todays game. But as of now has been sacked 50 times, alot of that going right thru Looney. This is nothing new, for those who have been paying attention

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Imagine if the defense didn’t get all that rest. They would have given up 50. Exposed defense today
Defense wasn’t it’s typically dominating self. They weren’t able to keep it within a fg for Dak to have a chance this week.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Anyways, there’s really no reason to be up in arms. If you’ve been paying attention you’d know this is the type of hot/cold performance Dak is going to give you.

You can with with Dak but all cylinders have to be firing.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Defense wasn’t it’s typically dominating self. They weren’t able to keep it within a fg for Dak to have a chance this week.
Not in typical dominating self is an understatement. They were Dak Prescott bad. Only Troy and Emmitt combo could overcome that horrible effort.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Not in typical dominating self is an understatement. They were Dak Prescott bad. Only Troy and Emmitt combo could overcome that horrible effort.
I don’t know if they’d have overcome it, but I have to think they would have scored a point.

BleedinBlue

Reaction score
Dak had more passing yards than Luck. Luck had no TD passes. Don't get me wrong Dak could have played better but he's far from the sole reason they lost. The team did not show up and slept walked through the entire game , along with the coaches.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Dak had more passing yards than Luck. Luck had no TD passes. Don't get me wrong Dak could have played better but he's far from the sole reason they lost. The team did not show up and slept walked through the entire game , along with the coaches.
That’s the point of my post. Dak didn’t play much worse than he normally does, the rest of the team just wasn’t able to carry the load this week and this is the result

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Pressure starts uo the middle. Dak was completing 68% of his throws before todays game. But as of now has been sacked 50 times, alot of that going right thru Looney. This is nothing new, for those who have been paying attention
IM watching this QB play right now, hes wearing number 12... its a thing of beauty how he just slides a step to his left to avoid pressure, or steps upin the pocket to avoid pressure, and ultimately avoid sacks. Our qb is sacked more than any QB due to his inability to throw it away and lack of ability to do as described above.

Kaiser

Reaction score
He’s in his third year and he’s got fundamental issues with the primary function of being a QB. Throwing the ball.

In his third year in the NFL Drew Brees went 2 - 9 with a 57 passer rating. Be sure to show up at his Hall of Fame induction and lecture everyone about QB play.