Tiger gives up $750M in divorce settlement

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
elinnordegren2.jpg

I'd pursue her, but she's got two kids, which is kind of a buzzkill.

Faerluna

I'm Complicated
Reaction score
ninja;3448402 said:
She married him for his money and fame.

He married her for her looks and body.

She didn't fulfill his sexual needs.

He sought satisfaction elsewhere.

She found out and took his money.

...by not being 17+ other women in different parts of the country. :rolleyes:

I'm sure he got enough bang for the buck when he was home. He just couldn't keep it in his pants when he wasn't.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Don't post it.

Look up Eddie Murphy "I Want Half" on youtube and enjoy laughing at Eddie at one of his absolute best. Plus you get to laugh at his clothes.

He is vulgar beyond words, but it is still funny.

Then listen to him talk about finding a wife from Africa.

Tiger, you should have listened to Eddie.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
Ridiculous.

Thats why I wont ever get married, dumb as hell bro'ssssssss

This is how it should be:
If husband earns 100k, and wife earns nothing. They divorce, wife gets nothing.

If wife earns 100k, husband earns nothing. They divorce, Husband gets nothing.

who the hell should get 750m for emotional damage. dumbashell

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Romo 2 Austin;3448498 said:
Ridiculous.

I'm on board with that.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
zrinkill;3448501 said:
Not true .....

Ask K-fed, Tom Arnold, and all of Liz Taylors husbands.

He said thats how it should be, not how it is.

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
Ridiculous.

Thats no fun. If Husband/wife divorce because of their stupidity, they should not get a slap on the wrist. Consequences!

Teren_Kanan

Reaction score
Ridiculous.

Yes and no. If no children are involved maybe. Both parents should always be held accountable for the raising of their child financially.

Also, when someone earns nothing and someone earns a lot, it's kinda unfair to divorce after many years after you've been financially supporting them for that long, and leave them with nothing as you technically have paid for everything.

I don't mind a wife/husband getting financial support from their ex-spouse after a divorce. You never know after many years of marriage it's very plausible that they would have NO place to go, and NO money or wherewithal to get money (no job experience, etc). I feel it's easy to leave them in an unfair situation. However, there should be a LIMIT to how much they can receive, and for only long enough for them to get a job good enough to support themselves, even if they only make 30k at their job, and they are used to living off of 1million, that's tough cookies for them as 30k is enough to live off of.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
I think the court should have ordered Tiger to buy her a house and pay monthly suppor for her and the kids. Something like 1 mil a year in total for a period of 10-15 years.

What the hell is she going to do with 750 million?

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;3448514 said:
I think the court should have ordered Tiger to buy her a house and pay monthly suppor for her and the kids. Something like 1 mil a year in total.

What the hell is she going to do with 750 million?

I'm going to marry her and then take half! :laugh2:

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Teren_Kanan;3448512 said:
Yes and no. If no children are involved maybe. Both parents should always be held accountable for the raising of their child financially.

Also, when someone earns nothing and someone earns a lot, it's kinda unfair to divorce after many years after you've been financially supporting them for that long, and leave them with nothing as you technically have paid for everything.

I don't mind a wife/husband getting financial support from their ex-spouse after a divorce. You never know after many years of marriage it's very plausible that they would have NO place to go, and NO money or wherewithal to get money (no job experience, etc). I feel it's easy to leave them in an unfair situation. However, there should be a LIMIT to how much they can receive, and for only long enough for them to get a job good enough to support themselves, even if they only make 30k at their job, and they are used to living off of 1million, that's tough cookies for them as 30k is enough to live off of.
They are supposed to get half of everything earned / acquired during the marriage. I have no issue with that. But say a couple get married and three years later they get divorced, I think it's a load of **** that a guy could end up shelling out up to 40% of his income to support her when they aren't even together anymore.

As for supporting your children, that goes without saying.

DallasCowpoke

Fierce Allegiance
Reaction score
It's mildly amusing to me, all you ill-informed ***-hats who have labeled her a "gold digger", when in fact, she walked away from what arguably would have been her own multi-million dollar career as a model, to study child psychology BEFORE she even met Woods.

**** Tiger Woods! He promised to love, honor and remain faithful. He lied, probably on all three accounts, got caught, and now he gets to pay her half of what "THEY" amassed while he played fast-and-loose with someone who DID honor their vows.

He deserves everything he's getting, and so does she!

DallasCowpoke

Fierce Allegiance
Reaction score

We've seen your pics. Trust me, worrying about some gal taking you for a bundle is FAR from the only reason, bro'sssssss!

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
DallasCowpoke;3448523 said:
It's mildly amusing to me, all you ill-informed ***-hats who have labeled her a "gold digger", when in fact, she walked away from what arguably would have been her own multi-million dollar career as a model, to study child psychology BEFORE she even met Woods.

**** Tiger Woods! He promised to love, honor and remain faithful. He lied, probably on all three accounts, got caught, and now he gets to pay her half of what "THEY" amassed while he played fast-and-loose with someone who DID honor their vows.

Well played sir, "***-hats" is always a crowd pleaser! :bow:

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
DallasCowpoke;3448523 said:

She was nanny for Swedish golfer Jesper Parnevik when she met Tiger. Not sure she was going to make a billion dollars doing that. Now, $750M for getting married to Tiger will get her close.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
SultanOfSix;3448282 said:
I highly doubt he would have married her if she didn't want to have kids, she was someone who liked to shop incessantly, late night party, or she showed signs of being a gold digger.

What's your point?

You suggested that he married her for superficial reasons. I believe this wasn't the case because most people who are seeking companionship look at others holistically, considering various different aspects at differing levels depending upon personal values, and nothing from Tiger's past history seemed to suggest otherwise.

The statement in "bold" is my point. You believe one way, I believe another, it's all really speculation in the end, unless you are Tiger Woods.

I personally believe he pursued her for her looks.

I honestly don't see how she is entitled to a quarter of $1 Billion just because he cheated on her.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
bbgun;3448267 said:
This sounds like an act of contrition on his part. If I were him, I would have taken my chances with the courts. Losing the kids was a foregone conclusion, but not $750M.

This.

It is amazing that some people actually think there is a man alive that is "happy" to shell out $750M.

DallasCowpoke

Fierce Allegiance
Reaction score
nyc;3448535 said:
She was nanny for Swedish golfer Jesper Parnevik when she met Tiger. Not sure she was going to make a billion dollars doing that. Now, $750M for getting married to Tiger will get her close.

Here's a novel idea Wally. Do your research before you post.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Fight fight fight :D .

Sucks I won't be able to post much after I start the new gig. These type of threads is what puts the the "Zone" in Cowboyszone :D .