Time to go QB shopping

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Dak is a Bust!
Hate it love it he simply is not a franchise-caliber QB.No reason to waste another season waiting for this young man to develop he simply does not have the God-given talent and NEVER will.

Mark my words by seasons end Dak will be run out of dodge along with Jason and no new head coach will want Dak as his doom is guaranteed having inept Dak running his offense.

All our issues start and end with our lack of scoring and being lopsided on offense.

Haven't you wondered why Jerry hasn't caved in and given him a new contract?
Not even Jerry is that bad of a GM and man he's pretty much the worse GM in the NFL.
Yer' about one consistent cuss, I'll humbly grant ye' upon that given fact, pardo_O

bodi

Reaction score
Every true Dallas Cowboys Fan stop responding to these types of post, there's an agenda going on... Let's ignore these trolls and stick with this team and focus on the Jets and the Eagles... We will be 5-2 going into the bye... Lets keep it positive

aw how many ints were there 4 ?

bodi

Reaction score
Every true Dallas Cowboys Fan stop responding to these types of post, there's an agenda going on... Let's ignore these trolls and stick with this team and focus on the Jets and the Eagles... We will be 5-2 going into the bye... Lets keep it positive

Aikman and Andrews called them out about it. They looked lost. I was a little upset at Dak. He's the leader of this team. He should have been running up and down that sideline letting the team know they aren't out of it. Tom Brady does that all the time

JGRXXN

Reaction score
Aikman and Andrews called them out about it. They looked lost. I was a little upset at Dak. He's the leader of this team. He should have been running up and down that sideline letting the team know they aren't out of it. Tom Brady does that all the time

Now I agree with you on that part

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Ok right on and groovy baby!!!
The only agenda here is you and some other Dak-Employees trying to sell a defective product called Dak Prescott. We're Cowboy fans not Browns fans we demand Glory and expect nothing but the best esp from our QB.
Now go tape some more Dak posters to your wall and go to bed you have school in the morning.....

P.S. Zeke says sorry he couldn't save Dak once again....

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
Dak tends to struggle whenever anything around him goes wrong. He plays as well as the sum of the parts around him.

We'll end up paying him whatever he wants because no way in hell is Jerry going to go through another Quincy Carter purgatory at age 76, but the QB drives everything in a league where teams pass two-thirds of the time, and I think we'll nearly always be at a QB disadvantage among NFC playoff teams for as long as Dak is here.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I mean I can agree with the OL but if that’s the case why do we ever mention the qb play if they are so dependent on the OL?
* You put it to'em philmo,,,and don't you be trifling with their brand of guff,neither,ya hear's me Brougham'?:starspin:
Trade people, fire coaches, whatever it takes, and draft Tua Tagovailoa.
But nope, Cowboys won't change squat, and guess what, the results won't change either.

Dude will be R. Wilson 2.0 but better.
Our luck he'll end up in Washington kicking our butts for 10 years.
* A most Nightmarish of demonic concept, indeed:eek:*

JGRXXN

Reaction score
Ok right on and groovy baby!!!
The only agenda here is you and some other Dak-Employees trying to sell a defective product called Dak Prescott. We're Cowboy fans not Browns fans we demand Glory and expect nothing but the best esp from our QB.
Now go tape some more Dak posters to your wall and go to bed you have school in the morning.....

P.S. Zeke says sorry he couldn't save Dak once again....

Y'all hear somethin? me neither... I can't read or hear CLOWN talk

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
Really? That's what you got outta this game? This was Dak's fault? LOL. Oh man.

How about a refund from Tank and 90 million. NEITHER are worth what they got paid. They are of no help, both average.

Sure, Dak missed some throws, gonna happen when there is no running game. Defense can't stop anyone. Yet, yep, all Dak. Delusional. Dak is the least of the worries.

Is he the greatest? No.

How'd Mahommes do tonight, with no O-line help and a stout defense game?

Yeah.. Save it.

jsb357

Reaction score
It’s what happens when you are afraid of a QB looking over their shoulder for their replacement, If they can’t take that pressure and make themselves better because of it, how are they gonna handle the pressure in NO or GB in January...

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Dak is a Bust!
Hate it love it he simply is not a franchise-caliber QB.No reason to waste another season waiting for this young man to develop he simply does not have the God-given talent and NEVER will.

Mark my words by seasons end Dak will be run out of dodge along with Jason and no new head coach will want Dak as his doom is guaranteed having inept Dak running his offense.

All our issues start and end with our lack of scoring and being lopsided on offense.

Not even Jerry is that bad of a GM and man he's pretty much the worse GM in the NFL.
Why do we need to go QB shopping when we have Cooper Rush?

Swagger

Reaction score
We have already missed out on Brissett and Bridgewater by sticking with this bum.

dckid

Reaction score
Dak is a Bust!

Dak is not a bust, he was a 4th round pick although I would not pay him 40 per year. I stated over the offseason we should pay him Nick Foles type money with a early out. Bet on yourself, hopefully JG gets fired and you can still get a third contract.
Dak is a Nick Foles type player, there is no shame in that. If you can't be honest with your own teams evaluation how can you go evaluate other teams

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
As my past posts will show on the Draft Zone. I'm totally down with a Tank for Tua and package draft picks for him.

As another posted...If Dak can take over and start for Romo why couldn't Tua take over for Dak...

Because Tua is going to be in Miami? And I highly doubt they'd accept that as they are trying to tank this season for him. I'd say let Dak have one year with a different head coach, and see how he does.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Dak didn’t have a good game. It happens but I do agree with DakPresgoat that there are not many qbs out who are as good as Dak in the pros or college. Trevor Lawrence could be good but he is not eligible until 2021 and that if he comes out early. Also he didn’t look good against NC the last time I saw him play a few weeks ago. Now I know some will say that is one game but the same can be said about Dak today. If he continues to stink it up than maybe we can talk.

Precisely. Dak was poor today. Very much so. But there's not really a QB shop that you can just walk in and buy an elite QB. You can't just order an elite QB from Amazon or trade for a different QB on Madden and expect that QB to magically appear on your roster. So, for now, Dak is the QB. Let's also not forget that while he had 3 interceptions against Green Bay, 2 were not entirely his fault if at all his fault. The first was behind Cooper, but catchable. Cooper dropped it and it ended up in the hands of a Packers player. The second was definitely Dak's fault. I don't think anyone would say differently there. The third was not his fault at all. It was a timing route to Gallup who was being physically smacked and held the entire route. Along with the laundry list of other bad calls or no calls by the refs, that one was very critical as it gave the Packers 3 points. The game may have changed completely had that been called, and we could be sitting here talking about an ugly win but a thrilling comeback. Yet, the refs royally screwed us on that play.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Dak threw one pick and took a sack to take us out of FG range. The two other INTs weren't on him.

He was otherwise carrying the offense and had a huge game, if Cooper can catch balls thrown into his hands, and doesn't have trouble staying upright when he does, Dak could have broken the all time passing yardage record with just the INT off Cooper and the deep pass to Cooper where he's got clear sailing to the end zone but couldn't keep his feet.

Agreed. And lets also not forget that Maher wasn't even close on either miss. He horribly missed the 54 yard field goal early on (ok, no easy kick but still should have been at least close with his range), and then missed a 38 harder that was also not even close. So, those were 6 points lost there. So, that'd have made the score 34-30 if all stayed the same. If you factor in the fact that we got screwed on the third pick which should have been a PI. It's 31-30 (assuming we kick the field goal there). So, let's back it up a tad. So, had Maher made the 54 harder and we were on the drive that led to the FG, the game would have been 31-27. Think we'd have played that last drive differently? I do. So, I think Maher played a bigger role in the loss than Dak did. I think we all knew Maher isn't the most accurate going into the season and knew he may cost us games. Here's one he has costed us.