Titans trade #1 pick to Rams

Sydla

Reaction score
I know what's going to happen. Wentz and Goff go 1 and 2. Ramsey goes 3.

There we sit at 4 with Tunsil sitting there and we don't want to take another OL with a premium pick and no other team is making fair offers for #4.

So we panic and take Bosa.

Awesome.

CowboyWay

If Coach would have put me in, we'd a won State
Reaction score
I just read the Rams message boards. There isn't a soul on there that doesn't think they did the move to get Goff. They believe it was for Wentz. Take it for what its worth.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score

There we sit at 4 with Tunsil sitting there and we don't want to take another OL with a premium pick and no other team is making fair offers for #4.

Awesome.

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarf

I can soooo see that too.

CIWhitefish

Reaction score

Awesome.

I hope not. I could see it playing out this way as far as Tunsil being there but if the phone doesn't ring just take him if he's tops on your board. However he may not be for Dallas. I could actually see Tunsil available, phone doesn't ring, we take Lynch because we have him as our rated #1 QB.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I just read the Rams message boards. There isn't a soul on there that doesn't think they did the move to get Goff. They believe it was for Wentz. Take it for what its worth.

Wentz is 10 x the prospect. Of course they are taking him.

Dalmations202

Reaction score
If Tunsil isn't taken by SD, then I just don't see how Dallas doesn't trade down to 15 and get a couple of 2nd rounders with Tennessee. Tennessee wins - they get the guy they wanted -- they get extra picks this year, and the have extra picks for next year.
Dallas gets a chance at 4 picks in the top 45, maybe a little more.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Who's going to trade up now if the QB's go 1 and 2? The thought was if Goff was available at #4 maybe SF or LA would trade with us. Can't see a team trading up for Ramsey...

Ramsey no, Tunsil, more then likely

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Google searches saying that it's for Wentz...

Sad day fellas.

Our draft just blew up.

I think it will go

1. Wentz

2, Ramsey

3. ????

4. Bosa

I hope we trade down now but it looks like San Fran will have Goff fall in their lap.

KB1122

Reaction score
How do you get beat out to the top pick from #15 when you have Collins to deal?

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
May be a tad bit early to be making declarations like that.

They got a sick team and all they needed was a QB and they just went up for a bigtime playmaker at that position.

They are going to play tough D, run it down peoples throats with Gurley, and have a playmaker at QB.

KB1122

Reaction score
If Tunsil isn't taken by SD, then I just don't see how Dallas doesn't trade down to 15 and get a couple of 2nd rounders with Tennessee. Tennessee wins - they get the guy they wanted -- they get extra picks this year, and the have extra picks for next year.

WIthout a quarterback there, the trade value just got sliced in half.