Trade Dak for Tua

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Can we please stop with this Troll threads.

Good grief
Then delete it. The board has been asking you for a dak hate zone for years now and you don’t listen. Don’t like it, do something about it.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just throwing this out into the universe. Hear me out Jerry.
Pretty sure Jerry Jones does not visit CowboysZone. He does not certainly post here. His posts would be a dead giveaway lol.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
My post was not a troll post btw.

I am serious about not signing Dak and there are a lot of people out there that see not signing him good for the overall team.

Viewing it as a troll is ignoring what's going on in the league when you pay Dak types.

I guess it was a troll post when I said to sign Tom Brady last offseason too.. 40 TD's later....

chagus

Reaction score
The first "you've got to be kidding" post of 2021 has officially arrived.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
//
That's what I thought.

Dalton in a win and go to the playoffs end of season thriller:

29/47 for 243 yards Zero TD's and the game losing pick to ice it...............QBR 42.8

YOU WIN!!!!! :lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
My post was not a troll post btw.

I am serious about not signing Dak and there are a lot of people out there that see not signing him good for the overall team.

Viewing it as a troll is ignoring what's going on in the league when you pay Dak types.

I guess it was a troll post when I said to sign Tom Brady last offseason too.. 40 TD's later....

Sign Dalton and cut Dak. :lmao2::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao2::lmao2:

YOU WIN!!!! :lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao:

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
//

29/47 for 243 yards Zero TD's and the game losing pick to ice it...............QBR 42.8

YOU WIN!!!!! :lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Reminded me of this guy...

Dak and Dalton are trailers that have the same impact on a game.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Brady looked at a Bucs team that was 7-9, even with a quarterback that threw 30 ints in 2019. Who had a history of being up and down in performance. A team that was 7th in the league in defense in 2019, in spite of the afore-mentioned 30 ints. A team with TWO Pro Bowl receivers and a Pro Bowl linebacker.

Have to wonder, how many more games would some other "pretty good" quarterback have won at TB this season? Brady upped the win total 4 games. Probably made enough difference to get the team to the playoffs, but who knows?

No doubt Brady's a very good quarterback, at this time, but we'll have to see how he does in the playoffs. I suspect he'll have a hard time with the WFT's pass rush, Brady ain't no twinkle toes....

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Brady looked at a Bucs team that was 7-9, even with a quarterback that threw 30 ints in 2019. Who had a history of being up and down in performance. A team that was 7th in the league in defense in 2019, in spite of the afore-mentioned 30 ints. A team with TWO Pro Bowl receivers and a Pro Bowl linebacker.

Have to wonder, how many more games would some other "pretty good" quarterback have won at TB this season? Brady upped the win total 4 games. Probably made enough difference to get the team to the playoffs, but who knows?

No doubt Brady's a very good quarterback, at this time, but we'll have to see how he does in the playoffs. I suspect he'll have a hard time with the WFT's pass rush, Brady ain't no twinkle toes....

What I liked about Brady though is you lost nothing in quality and you can draft a guy and transition smoothly into a cheap contract at the position.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Reminded me of this guy...

Dak and Dalton are trailers that have the same impact on a game.

Dak just cant compete with Dalton when it comes to impact!! :muttley::muttley: That final ill advised pick in the endzone really impacted losing the game!!!! :lmao2::lmao2::lmao:

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Dak just cant compete with Dalton when it comes to impact!! :muttley::muttley: That final ill advised pick in the endzone really impacted losing the game!!!! :lmao2::lmao2::lmao:

Neither guy makes a difference.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
What I liked about Brady though is you lost nothing in quality and you can draft a guy and transition smoothly into a cheap contract at the position.

So who would you rather have Mr. QB guru? Brady or the great Dalton. After all, Dalton has such a big impact on games as you stated.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Neither guy makes a difference.

But didnt you just brag that the great Dalton has such a big impact on games? And after all, he is beating the worst teams in the NFL at a 500 clip. Isnt that worth the big money?

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
So who would you rather have Mr. QB guru? Brady or the great Dalton. After all, Dalton has such a big impact on games as you stated.

Brady is a Superbowl champion who throws for 40 TD's when considered washed up.

Brady is a truck.

Dak and Dalton are trailers. Neither guy has much of an impact on the outcome of a game.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
pay stats prescott and watch the window close even tighter. I'd say in 4 years this team will be through after they pay him and it will take another 10 plus years to get back to close to a team as we had in 16.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Brady is a Superbowl champion who throws for 40 TD's when considered washed up.

Brady is a truck.

Dak and Dalton are trailers. Neither guy has much of an impact on the outcome of a game.

Brady won a SB?

So tell me, MR QB guru, do you think the Cowboys win that game yesterday with Dak at QB or does Dak simply not make a big enough impact?