Trade Dak & Save 35 million on the cap

Chasing6

Reaction score
Balanced like?:
#1 scoring offense
#5 overall offense
#5 scoring defense
#5 overall defense

This is not good enough for Dak to win in the postseason with folks.

Not.
Good.
Enough.
You need to be more granular.

If you like those stats above you should be happy with Dak.

kramskoi

Reaction score
Doesn’t mean Dak can’t be traded.

It just means he gets to basically pick the team.
Please disabuse yourself of these vacuous fantasies. McCarthy loves Dak and Dak loves McCarthy (as both have stated). Jones has given 100% support to McCarthy and ALSO loves Dak (also stated). IOW...the ground isn't even remotely fertile for a trade. It's barren as fk.

This is NOT a Sean Payton - Russell Wilson situation. Not even close. Prescott would have to be benched and THAT sir, is NOT happening...especially after the year he just had (All-pro 2nd team and pro-bowl).

plasticman

Reaction score
His trade value is probably at the lowest point in his career.

For the 2nd time in three seasons the Cowboys are the only NFC division champion to be eliminated in the wildcard round.

That's not the kind of resume that dazzles team executives. In the last three playoff losses, Dak threw 5 TD's and 5 INT's

BlueStar22

Reaction score
As a Dak Stan, I think something is cooking behind the scenes. Nobody on the team is defending Dak. He has been quiet. The front office is not saying a thing. There is no way the Cowboys can extend Dak with all this negativity. France won’t take a hometown discount in negotiations. CeeDee and Parsons want their extensions this offseason. It’s going to be a circus and the Joneses will benefit from the drama as usual.
Maybe because everyone is probably on vacation? The season ended two weeks ago lol.

Chasing6

Reaction score
His trade value is probably at the lowest point in his career.

For the 2nd time in three seasons the Cowboys are the only NFC division champion to be eliminated in the wildcard round.

That's not the kind of resume that dazzles team executives. In the last three playoff losses, Dak threw 5 TD's and 5 INT's
Absolutely, runner up MVP's never have trade value. Crazy how that works.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
Dak's trade value is a low? A guy who will likely finish as the runner up for MVP? Yall funny. Honestly, I want him to request a trade. This fanbase doesn't deserve him. All the ugly that happened in that game, it's all being brought down on him.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Dak's trade value is a low? A guy who will likely finish as the runner up for MVP? Yall funny. Honestly, I want him to request a trade. This fanbase doesn't deserve him. All the ugly that happened in that game, it's all being brought down on him.
Cowboys fans are below the spectrum.

plasticman

Reaction score
Absolutely, runner up MVP's never have trade value. Crazy how that works.
You actually think Dak is still considered the runner up? There are two players on the 49ers that would get more votes if they weren't on the same team. That may even be true for the Lions as well.

Do you think Dak will get more votes than Love?

Yes, I know it's supposed to be about the regular season but voters can't unsee.

Chasing6

Reaction score
You actually think Dak is still considered the runner up? There are two players on the 49ers that would get more votes if they weren't on the same team. That may even be true for the Lions as well.

Do you think Dak will get more votes than Love?

Yes, I know it's supposed to be about the regular season but voters can't unsee.
I don't care about any of these votes. I don't care if we have zero Pro Bowlers.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
What about Denver, do they have any picks left?
They aren’t about to trade for another veteran QB after everything they gave up for Wilson. Dak has a no trade clause and I doubt he would agree to a trade. I can assure you the Cowboys aren’t going to trade him and leave themselves with an uneasy QB situation. You better get used to him.

krs1bro

Reaction score
It would make sense to dump him June 1, but we all know what we are dealing with here and are going to dealt as hopeful fans is that the Jones crew will gut punch all of us yet again. Yawn.....so sad.
In a perfect world Jerry would do us a solid and sale the team.....lol. Dam I almost teared up for a second. Naw we can prepare ourselves to the same scripted nightmare.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You need to be more granular.

If you like those stats above you should be happy with Dak.
You don't get more balanced than that. Mahomes takes this team to super bowls the last 3 years. Dak **** the bed 3 years in a row. I don't care how well he played against the softest pass defense schedule in the league. He chokes in the playoffs, every year. He's got a glitch in his head. It's too much pressure for him.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You don't get more balanced than that. Mahomes takes this team to super bowls the last 3 years. Dak **** the bed 3 years in a row. I don't care how well he played against the softest pass defense schedule in the league. He chokes in the playoffs, every year. He's got a glitch in his head. It's too much pressure for him.
Amazing how some here and yes they are very few these days still try and muster up arguments to extend this most mediocre stat bandito QB.
One wonders how many more playoff CHOKE jobs they need to witness to agree he's NOT the one.
Has the Star's fanbase fallen that low.............could be, as it has been almost 30 years since the Star has shined!! :facepalm:

Cmac

Reaction score
Who are you going to replace him with!! That's the question they love to ask lol
I've given a list of potential QBs to consider.......still don't see any on the list as a viable solution. I surmise this base will be really upset at the organization if they pull a trade, and then we'll see CeeDee pouting even earlier, and our punter on IR from leg cramps.