Trade Parsons

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
So you don’t have any answers either
I’ve been providing a lot of answers in this thread, but I’m not going to waste my time with someone that doesn’t know what they’re talking about. Your comment was ridiculous.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I’ve been providing a lot of answers in this thread, but I’m not going to waste my time with someone that doesn’t know what they’re talking about. Your comment was ridiculous.
It was ridiculous in your opinion, and my opinion is very well might’ve been the right thing to do the way we’re playing right now. But at the time I thought it was correct.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Paying CeeDee was the right move. He was a must sign. He’s made our offense better. With no running game we need a great receiver.
If you can’t run the ball, you can’t pass the ball. And vice versa. It’s not a one dimensional win.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
We had the sixth overall pick once and we ended up with Morris Claiborne who ended up being a bust. No way would I trade CeeDee. He’s clearly made our offense better and he was coming off a career year. Parsons isn’t making our defense better and is currently having a down year.
Well, that’s because you don’t trust the front office in their pic. It doesn’t mean it’s not the right thing or the wrong thing.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
If you can’t run the ball, you can’t pass the ball. And vice versa. It’s not a one dimensional win.
We couldn’t run the ball yesterday, but we passed the ball for over 370 yards and 2 TDs.

kevm3

Reaction score
So take an already anemic defense and trade away your best player and fill with mediocre quantity?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Well, that’s because you don’t trust the front office in their pic. It doesn’t mean it’s not the right thing or the wrong thing.
Trading away our top WR who’s one of the best in the game wouldn’t have been the right thing to do, especially when you look at our lack of a running game. We have nothing at RB and couldn’t afford not to have a top WR. Not sure why that doesn’t compute with you. It wouldn’t have made any sense to pay your QB $60 million per season and trade away their top weapon.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
We had the sixth overall pick once and we ended up with Morris Claiborne who ended up being a bust. No way would I trade CeeDee. He’s clearly made our offense better and he was coming off a career year. Parsons isn’t making our defense better and is currently having a down year.
Parsons is only as good as the team makes him . He does not make the team better by himself. DeMarcus Lawrence makes the team better by himself.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Trading away our top WR who’s one of the best in the game wouldn’t have been the right thing to do, especially when you look at our lack of a running game. We have nothing at RB and couldn’t afford not to have a top WR. Not sure why that doesn’t compute with you.
It does compute with me, but it’s still not what I would’ve done. I’m thinking rebuild. You’re thinking let’s just keep it 50-50. i’m no longer happy just winning nine games 10 games a season. but I forgot who runs his team, maybe that’s all the franchise will ever be worth. Until you say bye bye-bye GM.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Do you think this is a logical franchise, there’s nothing logical about this franchise

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
It was ridiculous in your opinion, and my opinion is very well might’ve been the right thing to do the way we’re playing right now. But at the time I thought it was correct.
Our opinions differ.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Our opinions differ.
No, I actually agree with you. But not the way the things are right now with this franchise. Nothing makes sense in normal circumstances you’re 100% correct

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
It does compute with me, but it’s still not what I would’ve done. I’m thinking rebuild. You’re thinking let’s just keep it 50-50. i’m no longer happy just winning nine games 10 games a season. but I forgot who runs his team, maybe that’s all the franchise will ever be worth. Until you say bye bye-bye GM.
Sounds like you want to unload all our best players. I’m not looking to tear it all down and attempt to build it back up. I want to keep as many quality pieces as I can.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Trading away our top WR who’s one of the best in the game wouldn’t have been the right thing to do, especially when you look at our lack of a running game. We have nothing at RB and couldn’t afford not to have a top WR. Not sure why that doesn’t compute with you. It wouldn’t have made any sense to pay your QB $60 million per season and trade away their top weapon.
They paid lamb first no one knew what they were going to do at the quarterback position at the time and just so you know, I have nothing against lamb

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Sounds like you want to unload all our best players. I’m not looking to tear it all down and attempt to build it back up. I want to keep as many quality pieces as I can.
Well, I am. So frustrated with this GM. We need defensive tackles. We need a defensive line men not these pinballs. That’s where I would’ve spent the money.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
They paid lamb first no one knew what they were going to do at the quarterback position at the time
Most felt they would extend Dak. CeeDee was the most logical player to pay first because he was holding out.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Most felt they would extend Dak. CeeDee was the most logical player to pay first because he was holding out.
The fourth-quarter in yesterday‘s game, they actually played with some urgency, some moxie, maybe that’s the start of the beginning. I’m just frustrated. We’re better than this. We didn’t even fight against the Saints. Eagles front four destroyed them. They have men on the line we have pinballs.