Trey Lance still working

chagus

Reaction score
Im no QB coach, but id like to see him keep the ball in the locked and loaded position not that lackadaisical position which begs to get the ball swiped away. Think Payton Manning.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
The fact that Dak is about to become the highest paid player in NFL history while being a loser of epic proportions should have every mediocre QB putting in work.
Every q.b. in the league is mediocre if their name isn't Mahomes, Jackson ,Burrow maybe Allen. Young guys with only one year won't be counted. That gives you 4 out of 32...Good luck....

Plankton

Reaction score
We should start a Lance wolfpack and take over this forum.

Somebody come up with a cool name. Maybe we'll get leather jackets.
f6f3401fbe18196ed0ab444bb890082f75f31212.gifv

pacy

82 WITTEN 82
Reaction score
I like that he hasn't taken any time off at all. It's the week after the season ended. Everybody's on down time. Not him.

That shows hunger. He wants it.
Jerry probably just gonna trade him on draft day for a 5th rounder.

Reactions: JPM

EenonyMoose

Reaction score

Watching Prescott up close has motivated him.

Pay no attention to Brandon's comments. He's like 12 years old and supports anything the team does.

"One reason why Mike McCarthy's return to coach the Cowboys was necessary was to continue the development of Lance in his offense"

lmao, I really can't with this one

Bigdog

Reaction score
Trey is thinking that Dak was just warming up my seat. He is telling Dak it’s time to let the young fella take over.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Every q.b. in the league is mediocre if their name isn't Mahomes, Jackson ,Burrow maybe Allen. Young guys with only one year won't be counted. That gives you 4 out of 32...Good luck....
You really think that, don't you?

That there are 28 mediocre QBs in the NFL?

Goodness no wonder some of ya'll believe in Dak.