Tropical Storm / Hurricane Harvey

kimrose

Reaction score

Thank you, LP! I was wondering when that was gonna happen. Waited all day for it. I never thought to check Twitter or any sites, just been watching the weather channel all day. Apparently, even they are behind the loop. They are just showing some survival rerun now. lol.

Have you seen the change in the direction? The weather channel shows it going way more south now, even into Mexico. The red bubble thing, whatever the heck they call it. lol. I think our buddy Ranch should really be on the lookout for at least very heavy rains.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Thank you, LP! I was wondering when that was gonna happen. Waited all day for it. I never thought to check Twitter or any sites, just been watching the weather channel all day. Apparently, even they are behind the loop. They are just showing some survival rerun now. lol.

Have you seen the change in the direction? The weather channel shows it going way more south now, even into Mexico. The red bubble thing, whatever the heck they call it. lol. I think our buddy Ranch should really be on the lookout for at least very heavy rains.

The projected path(red bubble thing) is getting pushed further South due to an area of high pressure. I predict a landfall near Corpus :)

kimrose

Reaction score

I just followed this page on Twitter. Thanks, Locimus. I would have never known about them if you hadn't been posting them tonight. This will hopefully help. We live in Brazoria County, just under Houston. Every post is very important to me, and I appreciate you going to the trouble of posting them. We are either in the danger zone or not. Only time will tell at this point, apparently, which is so confusing and frustrating. We just really don't know what to do right now.

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
I just followed this page on Twitter. Thanks, Locimus. I would have never known about them if hadn't been posting them tonight. This will hopefully help. We live in Brazoria County, just under Houston. Every post is very important to me, and I appreciate you going to the trouble of posting them. We are either in the danger zone or not. Only time will tell at this point, apparently, which is so confusing and frustrating. We just really don't know what to do right now.
No problem @kimrose....I got your back! Be safe and I'll keep posting

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I just followed this page on Twitter. Thanks, Locimus. I would have never known about them if you hadn't been posting them tonight. This will hopefully help. We live in Brazoria County, just under Houston. Every post is very important to me, and I appreciate you going to the trouble of posting them. We are either in the danger zone or not. Only time will tell at this point, apparently, which is so confusing and frustrating. We just really don't know what to do right now.

Are yall in Lake Jackson? If not near the water, don't be too worried. At worst, will lose power for a few days. Looks like this thing will pound the Matagordia area ATM.