1. 1.
    a long, high-pitched complaining cry.
That's you. ^^^ lol
mo·ron
ˈmôrˌän/
noun
INFORMAL
  1. a stupid person.
    synonyms: fool, idiot, ***, blockhead, dunce, dolt, ignoramus, imbecile, cretin, dullard, simpleton, clod;
    informalnitwit, halfwit,dope, ninny, nincompoop, chump, dimwit,dingbat, dipstick, goober, coot, goon,dumbo, dummy, ditz, dumdum, fathead,numbskull, numbnuts, dunderhead,thickhead, airhead, butthead, flake, lamer,lamebrain, zombie, nerd, peabrain, birdbrain,scissorbill, jughead, mouth-breather, jerk,donkey, twit, goat, dork, twerp, hoser,schmuck, bozo, boob, turkey, schlep,chowderhead, dumbhead, goofball, goof,goofus, galoot, lummox, knuckle-dragger,klutz, putz, schlemiel, sap, meatball, dumb cluck, mook
    "what moron left ice cream on the stove?"

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
mo·ron
ˈmôrˌän/
noun
INFORMAL
  1. a stupid person.
    synonyms: fool, idiot, ***, blockhead, dunce, dolt, ignoramus, imbecile, cretin, dullard, simpleton, clod;
    informalnitwit, halfwit,dope, ninny, nincompoop, chump, dimwit,dingbat, dipstick, goober, coot, goon,dumbo, dummy, ditz, dumdum, fathead,numbskull, numbnuts, dunderhead,thickhead, airhead, butthead, flake, lamer,lamebrain, zombie, nerd, peabrain, birdbrain,scissorbill, jughead, mouth-breather, jerk,donkey, twit, goat, dork, twerp, hoser,schmuck, bozo, boob, turkey, schlep,chowderhead, dumbhead, goofball, goof,goofus, galoot, lummox, knuckle-dragger,klutz, putz, schlemiel, sap, meatball, dumb cluck, mook
    "what moron left ice cream on the stove?" i.e. @HowardC
You left out the example portion at the end. Fixed it for you. ;):cool:

Ken

Reaction score
Your point?
somehow he worked it out to become a hall of famer.

my running theme has been it takes time for young qbs to work this stuff out. All thr knee jerkers are ready to move on. They were the same people screaming to move on from Aikman.

Didn't we just hear in romo's documentary that he saw everything his first few years but threw it into the ground? Somehow he worked it out...and he still, let me remind you, hasn't seen the field at the same point in his career as dak is at now.

Patience.

Ken

Reaction score
And yet his completion %, yards, yard per attempt, rate, yard per game, the team's record, and pretty much everything else improved, not regressed, from year 1 to year 3.

Therein lies the issue. I have no problem with Dak. I honestly root for Dak to succeed. However all those things listed above are going backwards. And it's hurting the team I root for.
But hasn't everything around him deteriorated as well?

How do you expect a young qb to develop without weapons? How can we expect him to improve when the protection sucks?

How can we expect him to improve when the coaching sucks?

Aikman improved becuase all of the things i mentioned improved around him.

And he still wasn't great in year 3...

pansophy

Reaction score
How bout you pray they get him some good wrs or even a off coord who is capable of planning a scheme that the defense can’t guess the play and be right.

Again I’m going to repeat it again and again and again. People like u bash the wrs ol coaches and scheme but expect dak to succeed with the mess u whine about.
I actually don’t bash any of them. I actually don’t even bash Dak. He does many things well. Unfortunately defenses are largely able to take those strengths away and make him play through his weaknesses.

If he could throw to the intermediate outside routes Dak would be the whole package. I haven’t seen any improvement in those throws though over the last 2 1/2 years.

At what point is it fair to expect your QB to be able to make all the throws?