News: TS: Dak Prescott 'Eager' To Prove People Wrong: NFL World Reacts

Echospacing

Reaction score
Thrusting a top 5 QB into the role with nothing else changed would not have changed the outcome Sunday night. They still would have lost. Probably more competitive, but an L. TB is much better across the board compared to the boys. Goff would have been blanked in that game.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
The fact of the matter is he has proven that he can perform at a high level. 7 weeks last year isnt a small sample.

This team as a whole has gotten progressively worse since that Denver game last year. What is the one constant? Moore. His scheme has not changed. So no. We dont agree that Dak isnt good. I want to see him in a new scheme. Not a new coach. A new SCHEME. Because the Cowboys are still running the same crappy scheme that Garrett implemented here.

I would also bet money if Jerry called Detroit and offered Dak for Goff they would run to Arlington to file the paperwork. Stop it already.
We've seen Dak without Moore though. It's still not good.

In fact, Dak's numbers didn't take off until Moore took over. Moore has had the Cowboys as the #1 offense 2 of his 3 seasons as the OC. Am I a Moore fan? Not at all. Do I think Dak is the bigger problem? 100%.

Hey, I'll just sit back and let you continue to push this "Dak is used wrong" narrative to avoid the truth. Sooner or later you'll have to accept it. It took me until Week 16 of 2019. You're just a late bloomer lol

phildadon86

Reaction score
We've seen Dak without Moore though. It's still not good.

In fact, Dak's numbers didn't take off until Moore took over. Moore has had the Cowboys as the #1 offense 2 of his 3 seasons as the OC. Am I a Moore fan? Not at all. Do I think Dak is the bigger problem? 100%.

Hey, I'll just sit back and let you continue to push this "Dak is used wrong" narrative to avoid the truth. Sooner or later you'll have to accept it. It took me until Week 16 of 2019. You're just a late bloomer lol
You do realize. Daks best year according to you was under Linehan correct?

Who's offense was that? Garretts. Moore is running GARRETTS OFFENSE. You cant possibly ignore that. We haven't seen Dak without Moore. Its the same offense my dude. Its been the same offense since 2007.

I was hoping when MM came here to see Dak in a legitimate WCO because i think that is the perfect offensive scheme for him. Instead. We got a Moore version of the Air Coryell system. You can blame Dak all you want. Doesnt bother me because he is a big part of the problem. However. He isnt THE problem.

I love how you speak in circles as well. Dak's numbers didnt explode until Moore got here? Really? You want to go down that road? What else happened when Moore took over? The Giants, Commanders and Eagles all went into rebuilds (not so much the Eagles) and Dak as you said got to beat up on crappy teams twice a year. Inflating his numbers.

The real problem on this team isnt even on the sidelines or under center. Its in the owners box laughing and counting money,

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You do realize. Daks best year according to you was under Linehan correct?

Who's offense was that? Garretts. Moore is running GARRETTS OFFENSE. You cant possibly ignore that. We haven't seen Dak without Moore. Its the same offense my dude. Its been the same offense since 2007.

I was hoping when MM came here to see Dak in a legitimate WCO because i think that is the perfect offensive scheme for him. Instead. We got a Moore version of the Air Coryell system. You can blame Dak all you want. Doesnt bother me because he is a big part of the problem. However. He isnt THE problem.

I love how you speak in circles as well. Dak's numbers didnt explode until Moore got here? Really? You want to go down that road? What else happened when Moore took over? The Giants, Commanders and Eagles all went into rebuilds (not so much the Eagles) and Dak as you said got to beat up on crappy teams twice a year. Inflating his numbers.

The real problem on this team isnt even on the sidelines or under center. Its in the owners box laughing and counting money,
Dak's best year is still not great and wasn't good enough. If we have a better QB in 2016 we go further in the playoffs.

Yeah, it's his best year, but that was because he was a bus driver. That's not possible with the team we have right now. They can't carry him like that now and he's getting paid too much money to be expected to be carried like that.

I used to feel for you guys that hold out this hope that Dak is all of a sudden going to become talented or he's going to be placed somewhere, with his contract mind you, that can carry him to success. After being shown every single year that the guy is not good enough I can't bring myself to feel sorry for you guys anymore. Dak gives you every single reason to give up on him and you guys just hold on as if he's some kind of savior.

It's move on time. Rip off the Dak band aid, Jerry. The fanboys of his will get over it eventually.

Reaction score
Talk is cheap. Prescott was going to prove people wrong. Well, he is proving that he and this Dallas team is exactly who realistic Cowboys fans knew what this team really is......POOR

https://thespun.com/more/top-stories/dak-prescott-eager-to-prove-people-wrong-nfl-world-reacts

It's been put up or shut up for a half dozen years now, the question no longer needs to be asked and no further "proof' required. So let's pray that the Jones' decide to actively seek out an upgrade while we enjoy our minor victories.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Dak's best year is still not great and wasn't good enough. If we have a better QB in 2016 we go further in the playoffs.

Yeah, it's his best year, but that was because he was a bus driver. That's not possible with the team we have right now. They can't carry him like that now and he's getting paid too much money to be expected to be carried like that.

I used to feel for you guys that hold out this hope that Dak is all of a sudden going to become talented or he's going to be placed somewhere, with his contract mind you, that can carry him to success. After being shown every single year that the guy is not good enough I can't bring myself to feel sorry for you guys anymore. Dak gives you every single reason to give up on him and you guys just hold on as if he's some kind of savior.

It's move on time. Rip off the Dak band aid, Jerry. The fanboys of his will get over it eventually.
Its like you ignore everything else I have said just so you can call me a fan boy.

Literally 3 posts ago said they need to draft a QB HIGH.

You just want to come here and name call and be a child. Go for it. I wont entertain it because I believe something minutely different than you.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Its like you ignore everything else I have said just so you can call me a fan boy.

Literally 3 posts ago said they need to draft a QB HIGH.

You just want to come here and name call and be a child. Go for it. I wont entertain it because I believe something minutely different than you.
I didn't call you specifically a fanboy. I was just being general.

You do give off those vibes, but you are little more reasonable about things then others are.

phildadon86

Reaction score
I didn't call you specifically a fanboy. I was just being general.

You do give off those vibes, but you are little more reasonable about things then others are.
How in Gods name do I give off those vibes when I have been criticizing everyone but the waterboy (who I think is actually related to the Jones family) all off-season. LOL.

Come on man.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
How in Gods name do I give off those vibes when I have been criticizing everyone but the waterboy (who I think is actually related to the Jones family) all off-season. LOL.

Come on man.
I dunno, man.

I can see that Dak isn't good without looking to blame Moore or Jerry for the lack of talent he was born with.

phildadon86

Reaction score
I dunno, man.

I can see that Dak isn't good without looking to blame Moore or Jerry for the lack of talent he was born with.
Thats your prerogative.

I dont throw out the 7 games I saw him play last season until the league caught up with Moore.

You choose to. Thats on you. All the power to you. Amazing how he was talented in 7 games and not in the rest. Talent doesnt just come and go my friend.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Thats your prerogative.

I dont throw out the 7 games I saw him play last season until the league caught up with Moore.

You choose to. Thats on you. All the power to you. Amazing how he was talented in 7 games and not in the rest. Talent doesnt just come and go my friend.
I don't throw them out either, but Ryan Fitzpatrick has those stretches too.

That's where the "fanboy" stuff comes from. You wouldn't think Fitzpatrick is more talented than he really is because he has a 4 game stretch where he is clearly the best QB in the NFL and then goes right back to who he is.

I get it though. You're not fully star blind like others, you wear shades while they wear blinders.

b0xZZ

Reaction score
This team has what, 3 playoff wins in the past 24 years? Zero Superbowls, Zero Conference Championships.

Dak is on his 7th year as a starter and is in decline. Without a heavy investment in the WR position we are about to witness just how pedestrian Dak really is.

Jerry Jones, the one consistent part of this team over that time is still in place and will be until medically he can no longer speak or sign a check.

This team sucks, you know it, I know it. The changes that really need to happen aren't going to happen for awhile.

phildadon86

Reaction score
I don't throw them out either, but Ryan Fitzpatrick has those stretches too.

That's where the "fanboy" stuff comes from. You wouldn't think Fitzpatrick is more talented than he really is because he has a 4 game stretch where he is clearly the best QB in the NFL and then goes right back to who he is.

I get it though. You're not fully star blind like others, you wear shades while they wear blinders.
You cant compare Fitzmagic's 2-3 games a year where he is amazing to what Dak did last year in the first 7 games of the year.

The league caught onto Moore, just like they caught on to Garrett, and Linehan.

And Moore, like his predecessors is too arrogant to change. Probably because skelator in the FO has made him believe he is a genius.

AyeAtey

Reaction score
After last encounter with Brady, he allegedly told him (captured on camera) we'll be seeing you again.

Then Sunday came, you'd think he would also elevate his teammates being the leader he is and put on a classic performance.

Moral of the lesson: Don't talk crepe you can't backup.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You cant compare Fitzmagic's 2-3 games a year where he is amazing to what Dak did last year in the first 7 games of the year.

The league caught onto Moore, just like they caught on to Garrett, and Linehan.

And Moore, like his predecessors is too arrogant to change. Probably because skelator in the FO has made him believe he is a genius.
Sure you can.

It was a set of games where they played better then they've ever played before then went right back to what they always are.

Only a Dak "fanboy" would question weather a 7 game stretch is the "real Dak" and ignore the literal 7 years worth of evidence that says it's not including the rest of the season after those 7 games and the first game of this season.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
He has been given great talent to work with since he came into the league in 2016. He really hasn't done that much with it in the best of times. He has been wayyyyy over compensated for the ability he possesses. If this team is going to be successful, it will largely be defensive led. And the reason is Jerry put too many eggs in one basket.
With Dak taking up so much cap space, we will be limited on what we can do with the rest of the team.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Sure you can.

It was a set of games where they played better then they've ever played before then went right back to what they always are.

Only a Dak "fanboy" would question weather a 7 game stretch is the "real Dak" and ignore the literal 7 years worth of evidence that says it's not including the rest of the season after those 7 games and the first game of this season.
No. Its called reality. Dak has had more than those 7 games as proof. You just ignore it because it doesnt suit you agenda.

Either way. He looked like dog crap on Sunday. So did the entire offense. And we both had been saying it all off season. Which is why I wanted to build around Parsons in the first place.

So call me what you want. I really dont care lol.