TV shows you are watching right now

Sammy

Reaction score
I never cared for The Office either...and I think Golden Girls was damn funny.

I borrowed the British version of The Office from the library just a couple months ago because I could never get into the American version and thought the Brits would do it better. Turns out I hate the British version too. I couldn't even finish the first episode.

Mountaineerfan

Reaction score
Not sure if it's been mentioned but The Marvelous Mrs. Maiden is one of the funniest shows I've ever watched. Great storyline, great characters and just simply one of the best written shows period.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Started to binge-watch an old BBC show, IT Crowd, it is a must-see for anyone who works in it.

A bit corny at times, but also pretty damn funny.

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
Sunny in Philadelphia season 14 is great. They got a little pc in 13 but are back to their roots.
Rick and Morty season 4
Trailer Park Boys

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Weeds season 2
China Beach season 2 - I'm pretty sure I watched this when it was originally on, but I only remember the first couple epis - having fun watching it
I see Handmaid's Tale season 3 just came in at the library so I can start watching that tomorrow
CB was a favorite and they cancelled it. It was a good premise and they should pick it up again.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Binge watched Murder Mountain last night. It would have been good if they hadn't "removed" details.

btw, the supposed killer is Quentin Barnhart. (the detail the show left out)

Last edited:

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not sure if it's been mentioned but The Marvelous Mrs. Maiden is one of the funniest shows I've ever watched. Great storyline, great characters and just simply one of the best written shows period.
Agree, just finished S3 last night and they've done an excellent job of leaving me wanting more and development of each character's story line.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Carbonaro Effect - If you've never seen it, a magician does a hidden camera show and messes with people's minds, and it's hilarious.
I started watching that and after several episodes I started to get that Candid Camera vibe of set up from the victim. But some of them are a riot when the victim doesn't overreact and you can see them trying to figure out what's going on.

I would like to see the ones that the victims refused to sign the release on.

ctrous25

Stay Classy Philly/Minny
Reaction score
The Outsider (HBO show)
Based on the Steven King novel. First two episodes were on last night. I watched it this afternoon and I’m hooked. Show is centered around the murder of an 11 year old boy and it just takes off right from the beginning

Last edited by a moderator:

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
The Outsider (HBO show)
Based on the Steven King novel. First two episodes were on last night. I watched it this afternoon and I’m hooked. Show is centered around the murder of an 11 year old boy and it just takes off right from the beginning

This show has blown my mind with those first two episodes. This really came out of nowhere and is great so far. What a start!

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
I never cared for The Office either...and I think Golden Girls was damn funny.

The Office drives me nuts. To me it seems like a bunch of idiots trying really hard to be funny, but failing miserably. It's just not funny. The Golden Girls is funny though.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
The Office drives me nuts. To me it seems like a bunch of idiots trying really hard to be funny, but failing miserably. It's just not funny.
Which goes for pretty much all Will Ferrell movies. I think the only movie he ever played that I actually laughed at at least once was probably A Night at the Roxbury.

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
The greatest comedy sitcom of all time returns this Sunday. Curb Your Enthusiasm is heavenly and Larry David is a genius.