TV shows you are watching right now

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Fleabag. My wife and I started. I'm not sure what to think...hilarious in parts and utterly depressing in others...but I keep binge watching so they do a good job.

Big_D

Reaction score
Anyone watching Avenue 5 on HBO? 2 episodes in. I like it so far. Pretty funny!

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Anyone watching Guardians of the Glades? A group catching pythons in Florida, pretty entertaining. I like the girl Brittany, looks good and low-maintenance :grin:

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Recently ended seasons:

Succession - I like a lot
Billions - I like a lot
Mayans - I like a lot
Ballers - it’s ok
Mandalorian - it’s ok. Very 1970s episodic format. Has potential.

Currently watching:

Power - (one episode left to series) It’s a “who shot JR”? ending.

The Outsider - (4 episodes in) has a mothman prophecies vibe to it.

Manifest - getting hokey

Waiting for return :

Homeland - I like a lot
Better call Saul - I like a lot
Walking Dead - if not for whisperers/negan I would have stopped watching last season.

Master22

Reaction score
Recently ended seasons:

Succession - I like a lot
Billions - I like a lot
Mayans - I like a lot
Ballers - it’s ok
Mandalorian - it’s ok. Very 1970s episodic format. Has potential.

Currently watching:

Power - (one episode left to series) It’s a “who shot JR”? ending.

The Outsider - (4 episodes in) has a mothman prophecies vibe to it.

Manifest - getting hokey

Waiting for return :

Homeland - I like a lot
Better call Saul - I like a lot
Walking Dead - if not for whisperers/negan I would have stopped watching last season.

haven’t watched walking dead in a long time.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
haven’t watched walking dead in a long time.
I watched the first two seasons and got bored with it. The whole concept of zombies is just idiotic, IMO. I could understand if it was magic, like a necromancer or something, but just blatantly defying the laws of physics so dead tissue can reanimate and search for brains to eat, for some odd reason, makes no sense to me.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I watched the first two seasons and got bored with it. The whole concept of zombies is just idiotic, IMO. I could understand if it was magic, like a necromancer or something, but just blatantly defying the laws of physics so dead tissue can reanimate and search for brains to eat, for some odd reason, makes no sense to me.
Same here, the origin of the zombies had nothing to do with eating brains.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Finished Schitt's Creek and while it had some really funny lines and moments, it's agenda was revealed and I felt tricked.

Just started Watchmen, three episodes in, and it reminds me a little of Witcher in that I have to keep reminding myself what decade we're in and how this fills in the gaps. It is very good and I think I am going to like it.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Just finished Season 1 of After Life with Ricky Gervais. I found it to be brilliant...sad, funny, etc.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
That's it? I mean he did ask for TV shows you're watching but I think his intent was to get a critique. I read that Sabrina one is more adult than one would think, true?
It's not Sabrina the Teenage Witch, that's for sure. Not a great show, but it's okay when you're bored.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That's it? I mean he did ask for TV shows you're watching but I think his intent was to get a critique. I read that Sabrina one is more adult than one would think, true?
Not sure if it's a show just for bored viewers as @Runwildboys said :laugh: but it is a helluva lot better than the 90's comedy version in my opinion. The show is based on the same DC/Archie's Comics character played by Melissa Joan Hart originally but this version loosely echoes the revamped edgier comic book version (click here for a book cover/scene peek).

Instead of a sitcom, the Chilling Adventures of Sabrina very satirical, laced with gratuitous amount of dry wit, aimed at the 18-49 age demographic. The show does not shy an inch from its foundation as a Satanism Is Normal theme. I do agree with @Runwildboys that the show is not for everyone. Sabrina's aunts are played by Lucy Davis and Miranda Otto, who are the primary reasons why the show hooked me. Others may see their sisterly interactions as boring but they crack me up in every episode. My sense of humor is REALLY strange. :muttley:

One key storyline element: Sabrina (played by Kiernan Shipka and WAY more interesting to me than Hart ever was) destiny is evolving into something far more sinister than a simple witch. I am only on Chapter 16 (the show is in parts instead of seasons) in Part 2. And when I imply 'sinister', I mean literal apocalyptic Hell. It is not real horror but the horror fan in me is very interested in seeing how far the show will develop towards that end.

As far as Picard is concerned, I have only seen the pilot episode to be honest. So I do not have much to relay at this point but I loved it a lot more than I thought I would.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not sure if it's a show just for bored viewers as @Runwildboys said :laugh: but it is a helluva lot better than the 90's comedy version in my opinion. The show is based on the same DC/Archie's Comics character played by Melissa Joan Hart originally but this version loosely echoes the revamped edgier comic book version (click here for a book cover/scene peek).

Instead of a sitcom, the Chilling Adventures of Sabrina very satirical, laced with gratuitous amount of dry wit, aimed at the 18-49 age demographic. The show does not shy an inch from its foundation as a Satanism Is Normal theme. I do agree with @Runwildboys that the show is not for everyone. Sabrina's aunts are played by Lucy Davis and Miranda Otto, who are the primary reasons why the show hooked me. Others may see their sisterly interactions as boring but they crack me up in every episode. My sense of humor is REALLY strange. :muttley:

One key storyline element: Sabrina (played by Kiernan Shipka and WAY more interesting to me than Hart ever was) destiny is evolving into something far more sinister than a simple witch. I am only on Chapter 16 (the show is in parts instead of seasons) in Part 2. And when I imply 'sinister', I mean literal apocalyptic Hell. It is not real horror but the horror fan in me is very interested in seeing how far the show will develop towards that end.

As far as Picard is concerned, I have only seen the pilot episode to be honest. So I do not have much to relay at this point but I loved it a lot more than I thought I would.
I think he was being funny. No one is expecting or requiring reviews, summaries or explanations here :D

They are welcome though I am sure by most people!

Chrispierce

Reaction score
None...no TV anymore for me. But I did stay at a hotel recently and was watching Hart to Hart all night. Kinda silly fun. Is this what’s up in hotels now Direct TV? It sucks!!!! 500 channels of stupid infomercials and garbage. How do they make it against cable? It’s horrble to even use their menu or controller.

FloridaRob

Reaction score
Been watching the new Pope. I dont know if I like it or not. Definitely strange and will keep watching for time being.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Started Cheers last night. Saw it on Netflix and figured it would be a good show to watch. Good filler TV. I remember watching it when I was a kid here and there but never watched it all the way through.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Started Cheers last night. Saw it on Netflix and figured it would be a good show to watch. Good filler TV. I remember watching it when I was a kid here and there but never watched it all the way through.
Cheers was a great show, especially once you knew all the characters. Coach was the better of the dim witted characters, IMO. Woody was okay, but not as natural.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
3olsni.jpg
https://imgflip.com/memegenerator