Twitter: Tyron Smith out against Giants

plymkr

Reaction score
I mean, I'll do it but I have no background in medicine.
If you have no background in medicine then you meet all the qualifications to be on our medical staff. As long as you can say "we're monitoring it" and "he's day to day".

Big_C_KU

Reaction score
Tyron’s dead cap is only 8 mil after 2022 season. Time to look for his replacement in the upcoming draft in one of the first 3 rounds.

Sydla

Reaction score
I'm mean sure, if you have a top 5 pick and get lucky. HOF tackles aren't exactly an easy find.

Hence why it's prudent now to start looking for a potential down the road replacement. I mean how foolish is it to just wait until Smith breaks completely down and then say, gee, looks like we need a LT.

Maybe Ball is that guy, maybe he isn't. But now is the time to start thinking beyond Smith. You guys get overly defensive of players when people suggest it might be time to start planning for time beyond said player.

Reaction score
Ty Nseskhe's got this.

If not, Steele or Collins are more than capable.

Hardly any drop off whatsoever regardless of who replaces him.

This offense will just keep clicking along.

No worries.
Man, I want what you're smoking. Must be good stuff. Smith, when nearly healthy, is a first team All-Pro. I don't know how long you've been watching the NFL, but it's not long enough to be making comments like that.

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
Hence why it's prudent now to start looking for a potential down the road replacement. I mean how foolish is it to just wait until Smith breaks completely down and then say, gee, looks like we need a LT.

Maybe Ball is that guy, maybe he isn't. But now is the time to start thinking beyond Smith. You guys get overly defensive of players when people suggest it might be time to start planning for time beyond said player.

I agree, but I'm looking at his contract. I'd love to see him play it out. He's still only 31.

EST_1986

Reaction score
no its not

maybe after the season NO ONE IS getting cut in season. we need him for the playoffs, period, end of story..
yea he won't be cut in season for sure, after the season its a real need to replace him, hard task but the guy cannot stay on the field. and playoffs... might as well rest him until the Super Bowl so maybe he can play

EST_1986

Reaction score
Y’all act like it’s easy to just replace a top 5 player at his position.

just wait til we draft 8 starters we need in the draft next year.
Top 5 training room player, just have to get someone that can at least stand in position for 18 weeks