Video sums up Dak/Wentz debate

Sydla

Reaction score
Think D'Angelo Hall destroyed both in the debate. Like he said the team is built differenty. When Wince is being paid 30mil and losing players, Dak will be getting 15-18 mil a yr with a new TE and WR opposite Cooper with Gallup in the slot. Its about team not player.

Dak for 15-18 million?

I hope.

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
Wentz is a better passer, more aggressive, probably has better pocket presence.
Dak is a better rusher, throws less picks, more clutch.

I think thier ability to read defenses is about equal.

Reactions: CWR

morat1959

Reaction score
Dak has issues. But he's a winner and makes the team better. If your such as MS fan then you should know he made that team better than what it was up to number 1 in the country. If they make Dak play like he did in MS he'll do just fine. Dak is not a pocket passer throwing timing passes. That's not Daks problem. Thats a coaching problem.

They were #1 in the country for all of one week. Lol. He played for MS St. not MS so don’t question if I’m a MS fan if you don’t even know what college team he played for.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Wentz is a better passer, more aggressive, probably has better pocket presence.
Dak is a better rusher, throws less picks, more clutch.

I think thier ability to read defenses is about equal.
What makes Wentz a better passer? The stats say otherwise. Sure Wentz has more yards and a few more passing TDs but other than that Dak has a better passer rating, better ypa, better completion percentage. I think Wentz has a stronger arm but the has accuracy issues and doesn't know how to throw with touch. He throws a fast ball almost every throw.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
They were #1 in the country for all of one week. Lol. He played for MS St. not MS so don’t question if I’m a MS fan if you don’t even know what college team he played for.
I get what you're saying about the college names but Dak didn't have the talent around him like say a Alabama or Clemson etc. Getting to number 1 even for a week says a ton. All that being said this is the NFL and not even close to the college ranks. Every team has talent in the NFL

Sydla

Reaction score
Listening now.

And I like Sturm a lot, but he's making some really strange arguments here.

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
What makes Wentz a better passer? The stats say otherwise. Sure Wentz has more yards and a few more passing TDs but other than that Dak has a better passer rating, better ypa, better completion percentage. I think Wentz has a stronger arm but the has accuracy issues and doesn't know how to throw with touch. He throws a fast ball almost every throw.

Wentz completed air yards are 5.7 vs Dak's 5.3.

His Defense-adjusted Yards Above Replacement (DYAR) is 428 vs Dak at -164.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
You're a deranged and badly misguided little crybaby.

Blah blah blah

For anyone who dares disagree with you about Dak, your stock go to response is "Find another team"

That's small and petulant

It's an open forum. Not everyone will see things the same way you do. And for you to be so off put by the fact that there are people who have doubts about Prescott that you question their fanhood, says a lot more about you than it does about them.

Sydla

Reaction score
Blah blah blah

For anyone who dares disagree with you about Dak, your stock go to response is "Find another team"

It's an open forum. Not everyone will see things the same way you do. And for you to be so off put by the fact that there are people who have doubts about Prescott that you question their fanhood, says a lot more about you than it does about them.

He's one of the silliest people on this board. Don't waste your time. His discourse basically consists of little football analysis and more just going around and chastising people for not being good enough fans in his eyes.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
He's one of the silliest people on this board. Don't waste your time. His discourse basically consists of little football analysis and more just going around and chastising people for not being good enough fans in his eyes.

Been that way for years

You can always tell when he misses a dose of the daily meds..... LOL

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Blah blah blah

Stay off the Dak bandwagon. Just stay off. You've made it clear you hate the player. Stay true to yourself and keep it that way. Makes you look like the foolish person you truly are.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Romo wants his morning back rub already. Go on. Get.

Case in point.

At first I was an Eagles fan. Now I'm a Romo lover. All because I don't think Dak sits at the right hand of the Father like you apparently do

Go take your meds prick. You're embarrassing yourself

Sydla

Reaction score
Case in point.

At first I was an Eagles fan. Now I'm a Romo lover. All because I don't think Dak sits at the right hand of the Father like you apparently do

You are a rare breed............ The sole Eagles fan who loves Tony Romo. From the same species as the Celtics fan who loved Magic Johnson.

Makes sense. LOL.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Case in point.

Wince needs his back rub, too. Go on. Get.