Von Miller traded to Rams

blueblood70

Reaction score
There's a 7th now also. Only one bye.
really 7? i missed that addition..hard to find 2 more playoff teams as of now..

saints may have won but lost Winston
i mean who else?

?? will be late surprises i guess.. Seattle could crawl back in

ill go Seattle and saints as of today

Big_D

Reaction score
They will learn that you don't win with these players. They need to be supporting your young talent. I don't see much of that with the Rams.

I don't get it. Cowboy fans always clamoring for this? And Rams just pissing away draft picks? That will catch up sooner rather than later. Cowboys are building a nice long term situation here. Rams will be in the rear view by the time Von Miller is 33. lol

blueblood70

Reaction score
I saw the Rams yesterday and they were constantly bringing up how poor their special teams is....are you sure they are complete there?
as compete as team can be.. look we have to respect our competition and right now to me they are #1 in the NFC not by a lot but things can change still 10 to go..

Reactions: BAT

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Von Miller is 32, hasn't had a sack in the last 4 games, and is averaging about 2.5 tackles per game.

It IS a good short-term addition to the Rams, but this is not the same player from years past.

Broncos get a 2nd and 3rd round pick and a ton of cap space, so it's not an awful trade for them, as they are in rebuilding mode.

They would have gotten the salary cap space regardless as Miller's contract is up after this season and Denver would not have resigned him. That said, to agree to eat $9M this season while freeing up $25M next season (the value of Miller's last 2 seasons in Denver) PLUS a 2nd & 3rd round pick is a great move for Denver. Currently Denver ranks 17th in terms of 2022 NFL Draft Order but is 2 games out of a Top 5 pick. Do not be surprised if Denver looks to make more moves in an effort to stockpile draft picks.

Other names for Broncos to consider trading:

- Teddy Bridgewater
- Drew Lock
- Kyle Fuller
- Kareem Jackson
- Melvin Gordon
- Tim Patrick
- Courtland Sutton
- Bobby Massie
- Dalton Risner

As I said in a previous thread, do not be surprised to see Denver target Kellen Moore to be their next Head Coach.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
A second and a third? Ridiculous to give that much. Look at what the Cowboys have been getting in the 2nd and 3rd rounds.
didnt it say 2 second day picks? If it was a 2nd and 3rd the Rams are nuts.

well, I guess 2nd day picks are 2nd and 3rd rd... damn.

Fastpitch Dad

Reaction score
I guess it depends on how you’re building. And if you believe in striking while the iron is hot.
Dynasties seem to be getting harder and harder to pull off in sports. I don't blame teams for going all-in. I like the way the Rams have been run over the last 4-5 year, Goff, Gurley, Ramsey, etc. When you think they are going nowhere, here they are again ready to compete.

Having said that, I also like the way the Boys have been run lately too. Guess more than one way to skin a cat.

Proof

Reaction score
Von Miller is 32, hasn't had a sack in the last 4 games, and is averaging about 2.5 tackles per game.

It IS a good short-term addition to the Rams, but this is not the same player from years past.

Broncos get a 2nd and 3rd round pick and a ton of cap space, so it's not an awful trade for them, as they are in rebuilding mode.

shades of ware going to the broncos. life is about to get a lot easier for him

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So let's see, if this trade goes through, next year the Rams will have:
  • No 1st-round pick
  • No 2nd-round pick
  • One 3rd-round pick (maybe the compensatory one)
  • No 4th-round pick
  • One 5th-round pick
  • No 6th-round pick
  • Two 7th-round picks
They also have no 1st- or 4th-rounder in 2023.

Adiba1977

Reaction score
Jones. Wake up. STOP being stingy. Upgrade your team. Trade some picks. Rams are better

Reactions: BAT