Von Miller traded to Rams

USArmyVet

Reaction score
If Jerry is serious about SB he needs to be making these kind of ALL IN deals.

Jimmy would do this.

Tank and a 2nd would have been better deal than Rams package.

So giving up a 2nd round draft pick and eating the remainder of his $44M in dead money (based on post 7 games thru the season) is good for Dallas?

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Going all in - their scouts must hate life.

And it could be a half season rental as he's a UFA.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Whoa...Hello!!! Ok thanks @stasheroo. Yeah that should end the "Why Dallas didn't make that trade talk".

Maybe. But it might have been worth it if they could get Miller to agree to an extension.

Then next year you keep Gregory and Miller and send Lawrence packing.

Reaction score
Rams are very top heavy with elite players at the top, but little or no quality depth after that.

If their top guys stay healthy, they are likely the favorites to play the Super Bowl at home. If they get injures at key positions however, they are toast.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
Its working? how so? They did get to a SB, but not using older experienced players.

After their SB appearance they have finished 3rd and 2nd in their division and not been close to a SB. This year, we will have to wait and see.

I think they were a quality team that was hampered by bad QB play, and they've remedied that.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
When Rams veterans get old....that team is going to be a mess. Good for them though. If you got the cap space to do it you bring in Von Miller. Good for us we don't get to see him Sunday lol. But then again I honestly don't know how good 2021 Von Miller is if I'm being honest.

He's a 2022 free agent .......

shabazz

Reaction score
They did but that was also early in McVey's career and honestly I can't say how or why they haven't had the same success since then. Especially after getting Ramsey. I Won't lie though this is the best team they've had under McVey. This might be in for them.

I was referring to their 2019 Super Bowl appearance

kevm3

Reaction score
it is fun now but rams will pay the price for their stuff

they already all in so it make sense but they will be in big trouble soon

If they win a superbowl or two, then it's worth it. Better than being mediocre or a touch above mediocre until perpetuity

Bigdog

Reaction score
They are going to have no picks next year if they keep this up. They are mortgaging their future for the present. If it doesn't payoff (win a SB) they are screwed for years.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Maybe. But it might have been worth it if they could get Miller to agree to an extension.

Then next year you keep Gregory and Miller and send Lawrence packing.
True, I just think Dallas drafts better than most and giving up 2 premium picks is a non starter for them. Heck, maybe Dallas can snag Miller in FA since he likes the team and comes to Dallas often.