Vote For Bledsoe...***Poll Closed...and Favre won by 20 votes***

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Rustinpeace21 said:
Bledsoe deserves it more than tom brady who played against a falcons secondary who has about 67 players injured and brady had an int, drew had to face "3 pro bowlers, and the other just as good as the other 3" and drew had no picks

http://football.fedex.com/vote/index.jsp

well i voted for bledsoe of coure

but 22-27 is unbelievable i dont care what secondary you are playing against. and the eagles secondary is overrated. Their great play comes from good blitzing and pass rush.

Jay

Reaction score
I hope Drew appreciates all of our hard work. Hahaha

Good job guys. We did well!

Compacity

Benched
Reaction score
Congrats to Drew Bledsoe... and I know he should thank the fans from Cowboyszone.com...

It's a victory for both of us

- because we are Cowboys fans that's our Quarterback
- because this puts Bledsoe closer to MVP of the season.. hopefully in a winning cause..

Funxva

Inventor of the Whizzinator
Reaction score
Bledsoe is at 37%

Favre has jumped from 28 to 34%?

Hmm.. Dirty packer fans....

/Votes for a 11th time.

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
Compacity said:
When will they stop the votes?

Probably as soon as Favre passes Bledsoe.

There has been some shady things happen with these fan voting awards over the past few years, such as the winner being different from the player listed as having the most votes (they blamed it on a "glitch"), all of the votes suddenly starting over at zero and some players getting last-minute floods of votes (many thousands within minutes) to win it.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
We have to watch out for those persistent PAcker fans.

Come on guys lets keep voting.

I dont know if it takes multiple voting but I'll be back later on to vote acouple more times.

Compacity

Benched
Reaction score
AdamJT13 said:
Probably as soon as Favre passes Bledsoe.

There has been some shady things happen with these fan voting awards over the past few years, such as the winner being different from the player listed as having the most votes (they blamed it on a "glitch"), all of the votes suddenly starting over at zero and some players getting last-minute floods of votes (many thousands within minutes) to win it.

This voting things seems like a bunch of bs.. because they said they will anouce the winner Thursday afternoon... Voting should've been stoped...

DBoys

Reaction score
DallasDomination said:
We have to watch out for those persistent PAcker fans.

Come on guys lets keep voting.

I dont know if it takes multiple voting but I'll be back later on to vote acouple more times.

Just refresh the page in IE and place another vote :)

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I've voted at least 20 different times from 4 different computers using 3 different methods.

footballfedex.com
nfl.com
dc.com

JJT, if you're reading, the Zone needs another shoutout for all the work they're doing to get Bledsoe this award. :cool: :p: