Way Too Many “Dak Don’t Play Defense” Posts Going Around

Hadenough

Reaction score
So?

You take away that garbage time TD and it would’ve required a shut out from the defense to hold on to that 3-0 lead from that whole 3 points Dak got us.

The defense was trash and everyone knows it, but Dak was just as much trash.
I posted a while back that when you have to work on so many flaws in your throwing ability that when you become pressure you go back to your old ways. That's why pedigree of having a good throwing motion and strong arm is so important to be able to perform under pressure. If you don't have your in trouble and that's what we saw.

visionary

Reaction score
I mean, if a qbs play shows he should've a certain amount I don't see why fans can't admit that. The problem is when emotions get involved.
Just so we are clear, if this team wins 1 playoff game and loses, Dak plays adequate but not great on the road against Philly or SF you would be for paying him 50-55 million/y ?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Not doing your homework and can't watch the game for you. Couldn't care less what you think or believe. You do you.

I know what happened.
How do you know what happened when you just relied on local sports shows to tell you lol? I mean damn…..

aikemirv

Reaction score
This game was a disaster. I can't even blame Dak even though he was bad. He did not really have a chance to get anything going really. Penalties canceled one good drive we had going and the defense gave away 11 ptas and McCarthy gave away 7 with the non-challenge. He should have at least called a timeout when the ball was out and Buffalo was rushing to the line.

This game could have gone completely different - it was just a disaster!

DCBoysfan

Hardwork and Dedication
Reaction score
giphy.gif
:lmao::lmao:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Just so we are clear, if this team wins 1 playoff game and loses, Dak plays adequate but not great on the road against Philly or SF you would be for paying him 50-55 million/y ?
What choice do they have? They’ve backlogged his money to the point of having to pay him 59 million next season…..the only option I see if you do this is either start rebuilding and take the cap hit or cut him and rebuild still.

kskboys

Reaction score
So?

You take away that garbage time TD and it would’ve required a shut out from the defense to hold on to that 3-0 lead from that whole 3 points Dak got us.

The defense was trash and everyone knows it, but Dak was just as much trash.
Yup Run D and Dak were both terrible. Beyond awful.

This ultra silly need to polarize simply makes no sense. Wish people would put a little more thought into what they're saying.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Why would someone complain about Dak when he shows up to play? Isn't that what he is paid to do? Isn't showing up for the big game part of his job description when he is paid as one of the best in the league?
Of course no one would complain when he does well. But OP also doesn’t celebrate it, either. In fact, he doesn’t even appear to show up during that time (as has been pointed out).

The whole team crapped the bed yesterday, including Dak. But of course, OP has one singular focus.

Everyone is a fan in a different way, so I’m not going to sit here and call him a fake fan or anything—I think that’s kind of childish.

But it’s just an obsessed perspective.

Slick

Reaction score
The type of Cowboys fans who only show up after the team losses a game. They hope that the Cowboys will never win a Super Bowl with Dak, because if that happens they might not show their faces on this forum for a months or not until the Cowboys lost a game in the following season.
It’s got nothing to do with hating Dak. Admitting he’s not an elite QB and wanting someone else, doesn’t mean we hate the guy.

How many years and how many franchise dollars will it take for you to see what some of us saw years ago? Honest question. How many more?

Did JG need to be here 10yrs to prove he wasn’t a great coach? Some saw that early on too. No one called us JG haters.

You guys that defend Dak no matter what are the problem.

If he gets resigned over the summer to even more money I’m hanging up my hat on the boys.

That will be a monumental mistake of epic and franchise crippling proportions and prove the FO shouldn’t manage this team but leave it to actual football professionals.

Slick

Reaction score
Of course no one would complain when he does well. But OP also doesn’t celebrate it, either. In fact, he doesn’t even appear to show up during that time (as has been pointed out).

The whole team crapped the bed yesterday, including Dak. But of course, OP has one singular focus.

Everyone is a fan in a different way, so I’m not going to sit here and call him a fake fan or anything—I think that’s kind of childish.

But it’s just an obsessed perspective.
We should celebrate an overpaid QB who actually does his job? That’s why he’s the QB1.

bottleKids

Reaction score
No one cares what they make. You are mistaking salary cap issues w/ personal feelings.
Welcome to CZ where 50% of the people wanted to extend Dak for 70 million last week because he beat the Eagles.

My personal feelings are Dak will be extended, but i dont feel he should be giving as much possible because he is Dak. 50 Million would be helpful to the overall team.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
I'd need more info than that to answer the question. How did the defense play? What is the replacement plan? That's my point. I don't use emotion like most about Dak.