Way Too Many “Dak Don’t Play Defense” Posts Going Around

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
We should celebrate an overpaid QB who actually does his job? That’s why he’s the QB1.
And there are 11 defenders who are also paid to stop him. What's your point?

FanofJerry

Reaction score
I saw that. That's mostly people who don't understand the salary cap and the implications of overpaying. Even w/ the glaring example of Mahomes, who happens to be the best QB in the NFL, they are apparently unable to put 2 and 2 together. I'm sure they've been fooled by a tranny several times.
Mahommes lost a game this year

Id bench him and then seek trade

im tellin yall

stilltheguru

Reaction score
You dont have “enough information” about a QB you have been watching closely for almost 8 years?

That sounds strange
Lol thats not what I said. But anyway.....what is your post Dak plan. Let's skip the extras

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
It’s got nothing to do with hating Dak. Admitting he’s not an elite QB and wanting someone else, doesn’t mean we hate the guy.

How many years and how many franchise dollars will it take for you to see what some of us saw years ago? Honest question. How many more?

Did JG need to be here 10yrs to prove he wasn’t a great coach? Some saw that early on too. No one called us JG haters.

You guys that defend Dak no matter what are the problem.

If he gets resigned over the summer to even more money I’m hanging up my hat on the boys.

That will be a monumental mistake of epic and franchise crippling proportions and prove the FO shouldn’t manage this team but leave it to actual football professionals.

First of all I already acknowledged how Dak didn't play well yesterday and included him in my "No one can escape blame for this loss" thread. Doesn't negate the fact that the defense also played horribly. Nor my point about how fans like the OP aren't around when the Cowboys are winning, just show up as soon as they lose or Dak has a bad game.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Let him walk, take his money, get better defense with value.

By your reasonings no one on the current defense deserves a big contract since they often fold in games like this in which they can't match up with a physical offense. Before those defenders get paid, they must first prove themselves and that they can stop the run and match up better with physical offenses.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Sounds like “i need more information” is the right answer LOL.
So after all that talk you don't even have a plan you'd put in place to replace Dak. Seems you fall into the emotional category which might be why you felt the need to reply in the first place. Whining and complaining

Staubacher

Reaction score
I don't disagree. The TOP was lopsided and the defense was clearly tired at the end of the game from having to be out their for those long drives by Buffalo. The offense did not help to keeping the ball and giving the defense a rest.

I don't know what was up with Dak but it appeared he could not find an open receiver. He threw into a lot of tight coverage last night and could have been picked off 3 or 4 times. TV cameras don't give a good view of the field so I don't know if there were open receivers and he didn't see them or if no one was open, which would be another problem.

Maybe it was just an off night for the whole team. We will find out next week.
Dak has the media on his side. They kept saying no one was open while showing replays of CeeDee streaking down the field with space.

Just like the 49ers playoff game last year..wide open WRs but it was the OC's fault not Dak.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
So?

You take away that garbage time TD and it would’ve required a shut out from the defense to hold on to that 3-0 lead from that whole 3 points Dak got us.

The defense was trash and everyone knows it, but Dak was just as much trash.
Boy, look who came out of hibernation. :laugh: :grin: :thumbup:

Bagman

Reaction score
He had 82 total yards until that last garbage time drive. 82. And this guy was said to be an MVP candidate? MVP's don't stink up the field like that.
What should we do ? Put him to death ? He had a bad game, get over it. Josh Allen had 94 yds TOTAL. Is Josh Allen getting cut this morning ? No. Josh Allen's Oline line kicked butt, Daks didn't.

visionary

Reaction score
So after all that talk you don't even have a plan you'd put in place to replace Dak. Seems you fall into the emotional category which might be why you felt the need to reply in the first place. Whining and complaining
Answer my question and ill answer yours

1942willys

Reaction score
What should we do ? Put him to death ? He had a bad game, get over it. Josh Allen had 94 yds TOTAL. Is Josh Allen getting cut this morning ? No. Josh Allen's Oline line kicked butt, Daks didn't.
HE had a bad game and he is responsible for his play which stank. The Dak fanatics refuse to blame him EVER.
The whole team stank it up; outside of our Kicker I guess. Which is a real stick in the eye to all those that spent the whole last week proclaiming the Cowboys as the best team in the NFL

Bagman

Reaction score
But Dak has done this every single time in his career in games like this against legit contenders. The Bills are that despite their record.

Allen embodies that team. He is their everything and gives them their identity.

Dak wilts every time in these situations. He only plays the division well, but he sees them twice a year.
You're right about Allen. He is emblematic of that team and all of his SB trophies are reflected in that. Including him most likely missing the playoffs this year. He's a great individual talent who occasionally gets his team to play well along with him. Stop the boot licking.