Way Too Many “Dak Don’t Play Defense” Posts Going Around

Slick

Reaction score
By your reasonings no one on the current defense deserves a big contract since they often fold in games like this in which they can't match up with a physical offense. Before those defenders get paid, they must first prove themselves and that they can stop the run and match up better with physical offenses.
Now you’re getting it.

Slick

Reaction score
Who is the new qb? Please don't say trey Lance
He’s paid for. Why not decide if they need to clean house? Maybe he’s stud with this offensive group , maybe he’s not, wouldn’t you like to know? I would at the very least.

Rush isn’t because he’s never been given the chance. He played well enough, but Dak was never going to lose his job.

erod

Reaction score
You're right about Allen. He is emblematic of that team and all of his SB trophies are reflected in that. Including him most likely missing the playoffs this year. He's a great individual talent who occasionally gets his team to play well along with him. Stop the boot licking.
He's not perfect for sure, but he carries that team to where it's gotten. He's had a Mahomes problem, but he's stood toe-to-toe with him him when given the chance. He hasn't been carried like Dak has. Dak wilts like a daisy in those moments.

Mr_437

Reaction score
A fella going ghost for almost half the season because he had no opportunities to troll on Dak's play. OP didn't take his medicine, but shows up to dish it out.

Whole team didn't play well, so move on to MIA and hope for a more inspired performance.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Cannot even believe this op still posts. In the “likes” I saw some of the other members that have been hiding out while “their team” has been winning.

Weird

starfan1

Reaction score
I certainly cannot wait for the extension. I will smile know it ticks off OP

Staubacher

Reaction score
What should we do ? Put him to death ? He had a bad game, get over it. Josh Allen had 94 yds TOTAL. Is Josh Allen getting cut this morning ? No. Josh Allen's Oline line kicked butt, Daks didn't.
So when they lose its OL fault, when they win its Dak MVP. Got it

Creeper

Reaction score
Dak has the media on his side. They kept saying no one was open while showing replays of CeeDee streaking down the field with space.

Just like the 49ers playoff game last year..wide open WRs but it was the OC's fault not Dak.
Dak did look like he was a bit more anxious early in the game.

jwitten82

Reaction score
So?

You take away that garbage time TD and it would’ve required a shut out from the defense to hold on to that 3-0 lead from that whole 3 points Dak got us.

The defense was trash and everyone knows it, but Dak was just as much trash.
Lol nah bro, I'm not the biggest fan, but you gotta explain where you were these last few weeks before you complain

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Aren't you embarrassed to be this transparently a troll?
Notice, that he only shows up when we lose and Dak has a bad game? He wasn’t around during our winning streak, but as soon as we lose he pounces. He has troll written all over him.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
So?

You take away that garbage time TD and it would’ve required a shut out from the defense to hold on to that 3-0 lead from that whole 3 points Dak got us.

The defense was trash and everyone knows it, but Dak was just as much trash.
I noticed you've kept your mouth shut over the last weeks. What does that say about you that you have stayed silent up until they lost a game?

I can't post what I think it makes you because I'd get shut down here. But you could find many examples in a cow pasture.