Way Too Many “Dak Don’t Play Defense” Posts Going Around

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
How you feel taking those lumps after all these weeks hurt for Mountaineer to hide until we lose lol? I wouldn’t even associate with him if I was Dak hater…
are you surprised. not one post in past few weeks and just like the sun rising from the east, he shows up after a loss to troll.

and ofcourse Dak lives in his head rent free.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Guess they thought they were playing another Dog team at home...............

where have you been buddy? I missed you the past few weeks. haven't seen you around. glad to hear you are ok and posting again. I thought you may have had a keyboard injury or something.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
How on earth do you get "advocate" from that?
according to him

"you just have to hit dak hard and put fear in his head and the game is over. A smart defensive team would hit him late and often to make him shakey"

those are illegal and penalized. why? because it puts the player in danger of getting injured

and I asked him if he is advocating for that in the form of a question

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
according to him

"you just have to hit dak hard and put fear in his head and the game is over. A smart defensive team would hit him late and often to make him shakey"
Suggesting a tactic to be used by the opposition is hardly advocating for it. Unless you have an agenda to push.

ArtClink

Reaction score
romo in a wheelchair is better than dak. I hope jerry finds better guys to carry dak better, or we get to play some bad teams in the playoffs.
lol. Romo reported to camp w a lot of extra weight so yes a wheelchair was in order.

Nav22

Reaction score
You take away that garbage time TD and it would’ve required a shut out from the defense to hold on to that 3-0 lead from that whole 3 points Dak got us.

The defense was trash and everyone knows it, but Dak was just as much trash.
Dak was awful, no question.

When he gets into that mode where he's immediately taking the short stuff that isn't even open, you know we're in trouble.

Checkdowns where the RB gets tackled immediately for a gain of 2. Quick outs to the well-covered TE for a gain of 2-3 max, if it's even completed.

Hopefully he got his last clunker out of his system. We'll need him to show up in Miami.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
where have you been buddy? I missed you the past few weeks. haven't seen you around. glad to hear you are ok and posting again. I thought you may have had a keyboard injury or something.
He only shows up when we lose. Figures, he would be gone during our winning streak only to return when it ended. He’s no Cowboys fan.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
He only shows up when we lose. Figures, he would be gone during our winning streak only to return when it ended. He’s no Cowboys fan.
Criticizing Dak when he plays bad is one thing. But when some fans only show up after the Cowboys lose, it leads me to believe that they enjoy when the Cowboys lose mainly so they can feel good about themselves and saying "I told you so" with their agenda against Dak. As some would rather see the Cowboys fail so that they can be proven right. This is why they don't come around for weeks when the Cowboys are on a winning streak.

If the Cowboys actually ever did go on a deep playoff run with Dak, some of these fans might not show themselves for months.

Swagger

Reaction score
you just have to hit dak hard and put fear in his head and the game is over. A smart defensive team would hit him late and often to make him shakey.
Agree. The opposition take the 15 yards penalty to smash him once and rock his boots. He starts seeing ghosts afterwards.