Weather where you are

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
7 degrees I went outside just to be able to say I went outside It is kinda cold out there in shorts a t-shirt and sandals I'm thinking about grilling something

triplets_93

Reaction score
A chilly night in N.A.

52581181705_3eef1c9839_o.jpg

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
5 degrees so far heating ok had to turn it down from wife's setting got to hot

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It's -17 F and, if that is not bad enough, we're facing the winter trifecta: cold, high winds and snow later today.

Interesting factoid: we lost power for about 8 hours yesterday. While the house was kept nice and cozy with our fireplaces, I was concerned the hot tub water system might freeze.

Surprisingly, the water temperature only dropped about 10 degrees... thank goodness for closed cell foam insulation. We enjoyed the hot tub last night while temperatures were -20 F.

I resisted the urge to throw myself in the snow after the hot tub.

:lmao2:

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
It was 40 degrees here (Ohio) 12 hours ago. It's now minus 3. Yeah, I'm not leaving the house today.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
Currently almost 50, wind gusting up to 70, steady rain. Trees down all over. No power. In a few hours the bottom is going to fall out and the temps will quickly fall to single digits.

lukin2006

Reaction score
Storm is upon us. Windy, cold and snowy… Great time to get groceries. Very few people braved it. Took my dog to the park for an hour…she loves romping in the snow. Aren’t storms great…safe travels everyone.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Below zero with wind chill factor today - went outside in it today, made me feel alive. The cold barely phases me anymore - I love this type of weather.

Now the summers and it's constant humidity, I can't. I hate hot summers more than anything - dry heat is manageable, but humidity is for the birds.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
It is up to 20 degrees Had a hot water line freeze up just in the kitchen It is thawed now and working blow drier got er done

rags

Reaction score
22 degrees right now.

Over 500 people in homeless shelters across the city.