CZ POLL Weekly Poll: Do you want Romo to start when healthy or stick with Dak? **ended**

Do you want Romo to start when healthy or stick with Dak?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
Running a limited offense Dak has done fantastic for us.

But when Tony is healthy, he'll come back and we'll have a top 5 passing attack to go along with that top 5 rushing attack. It'll be awesome. You'll see.

vlcsnap-2016-10-10-04h30m15s669.png

If the passing yards goes up it means the rushing yards are going down

Hoov

Reaction score

But when Tony is healthy, he'll come back and we'll have a top 5 passing attack to go along with that top 5 rushing attack. It'll be awesome. You'll see.

passing efficiency has been good. The team is not putting up as many passing yards as other teams but then again part of that is because the run game is good so we dont have to pass as much and because this team has fewer possessions per game due to TOP and long drives.

Gabe

Reaction score

Probably a top 5 pick 6 Attack for the other team as well.

Teren_Kanan

Reaction score
If I had to choose between Keeping Romo on the team, or Keeping Dak on the team. I'd choose Dak.

Given that I get to keep both? I absolutely give Romo a chance to start again.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Romo. I dont see why most want to stay with Dak. Romo is the superior player and gives us the best chance to win. Romo will win us a game if the run game isnt clicking and the defense is struggling. Dak hasnt done that yet.

Texas_Pete

Reaction score
Dak has done everything necessary to retain the starting job. Love Romo, but he is an injury waiting to happen.

If we win in GB this week, no way can we sit Dak. Shoot, we should be 5-0.

The Natural

Reaction score
Romo. I dont see why most want to stay with Dak. Romo is the superior player and gives us the best chance to win. Romo will win us a game if the run game isnt clicking and the defense is struggling. Dak hasnt done that yet.
So far Dak has shown he's not going to throw a game away. The young man is making great decisions and most importantly he's helping the team win, thats why people want to stay with him.

roughneck266

Reaction score
Sorry, I am old, I dont turn my back on the people that got me where I am. I absolutely love Dak, but I also believe it will do him some good to watch for a while. I dont believe it will hurt his growth in any way either. If Romo comes back and isnt able to perform at the level we are currently expecting, then by all means he need to grab the nearest clipboard and have a seat.

haleyrules

Reaction score
The QB who is playing the best...plays. Prescott is 4-1...should be 5-0. Where is the logic in sitting him. This is mostly just emotional rhetoric. Run with a good thing until its stopped on the field.

cowboys1981

Reaction score
I feel the momentum growing towards Dak. With each win it'll only continue to the point where the FO will need to rethink this. Lets say we go into GB and win while Dak gives us the same consistent performance. Do you not consider keeping Dak in after knocking down a heavy weight in their house??

If Romo comes back, let it be vs CLE. Not so much because it's a weaker opponent, I want to see Dak go up against Philly so he has a live feel of all of our divisional rivals.

Ring6

StarSchema
Reaction score
Just a few thoughts:

We have a bye after the Packers game.

Philly plays the Vikings during the Cowboys' bye week, before traveling to Dallas.

I would keep the Eagles guessing as to whom is going to start.

Even if Romo starts the game, I'd consider packages for Dak, especially red zone where that read option worked well against the Bengals.

No matter the outcome of the Packers game, win or lose, it could really be difficult to guess who will start vs Philly. Which is good.

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
Think about how much bigger a Dak vs Wentz story is in a huge rivalry game.

toto1939

Reaction score
Bench Prescott only if you have no interest in going deep into the playoffs this year and having a historic season with 2 rookies on same team competing for MVP, Rookie of the Year, etc... honors

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
That crystal ball you're using? Can I borrow it? I want to see next week's lottery #'s.

SO you think a guy who has had his back broke twice and his collar bone broke 3 times is gonna ever be completely healthy again playing a sport where 250-330 lb guys hit him running full speed every game?

And you think you need a crystal ball to see that?

lol

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score

Romo is a superior passer but i'm not sure Dak doesn't make our offense tougher to defend.

We are extremely dynamic with him at QB.

Status
Not open for further replies.